FA Cup FA Cup 2023/24 (Winners: Man United)

Football Association Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

5 finals for Haaland , zero goals.
Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Surely you have recovered by then?
Hmmmm did you see how they played 😂 , can you imagine an afl side going out getting plastered on a Sunday night mind you to play the gf the next sat after winning a prelim ? I mean look at the photo Harland face 😂 has NFI where he is , that’s not just drunk that’s a write off

Hmmmm did you see how they played 😂 , can you imagine an afl side going out getting plastered on a Sunday night mind you to play the gf the next sat after winning a prelim ? I mean look at the photo Harland face 😂 has NFI where he is , that’s not just drunk that’s a write off
I know but five days or so you should have recovered from a one night bender!

I know but five days or so you should have recovered from a one night bender!

True but when a team has just won the PL a week ago and already has won the FA Cup many times recently it isn't surprising that they weren't exactly bursting with desperation to win the final.

True but when a team has just won the PL a week ago and already has won the FA Cup many times recently it isn't surprising that they weren't exactly bursting with desperation to win the final.

We wanted it more and deserved to win, outworked & outperformed them, a rarity for United especially this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back