• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Geelong Board

Most think there will be no more than 3 changes and all could be forced changes

Rohan - Concussion
Dahlhaus - shin
Kelly -sling tackle knock

Also some conjecture Henry has done some ribs

Yet Scott says all 3 should be available. https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06/23/scott-provides-injury-updates-on-dahlhaus-kelly-and-rohan/

Yet take a look at this Rohan picture. He is non compos mentis

I would expect Kelly to be fine and Dahlhaus to play. Rohan may struggle and in this increasing concussion awareness space I expect Geelong to err on the side of caution

The most confident IN seems to be Ratugolea

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the Geelong Board

Most think there will be no more than 3 changes and all could be forced changes

Rohan - Concussion
Dahlhaus - shin
Kelly -sling tackle knock

Also some conjecture Henry has done some ribs

Yet Scott says all 3 should be available. https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/06/23/scott-provides-injury-updates-on-dahlhaus-kelly-and-rohan/

Yet take a look at this Rohan picture. He is non compos mentis

View attachment 697820

I would expect Kelly to be fine and Dahlhaus to play. Rohan may struggle and in this increasing concussion awareness space I expect Geelong to err on the side of caution

The most confident IN seems to be Ratugolea

I'd be happy should Rohan and Kelly be out. No worries if Dalhaus is in: he's rubbish.

I will be down at Kitty Litter Park "fresh" off the plane from Barcelona the night before - glorious sunny 30 degree days straight into no doubt some cold and horrible wind-swept night. If it gets ugly maybe the jetlag can put me to sleep

We are due I can't deal with going down there and leaving empty handed too many more times

I will be down at Kitty Litter Park "fresh" off the plane from Barcelona the night before - glorious sunny 30 degree days straight into no doubt some cold and horrible wind-swept night. If it gets ugly maybe the jetlag can put me to sleep

We are due I can't deal with going down there and leaving empty handed too many more times

Coz I'll have a bottle of 2006 Amon-Ra (by Ben Glaetzer) waiting back in Melbourne. :D
Hang on you’re not dipping into the collection we were going to use to commemorate Morrison’s 1st year as PM?

Back