Unofficial Preview Face off: Adelaide v Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe they might actually have an injury of some small significance by then too..
And no Paps, 1 week little injuries like 1 or 2 players have recently had doesn't count as having "injuries"..

David Parkin on League Teams the other night asked the question - does this Port team ever get any injuries? Crazy stuff..
I wonder if their elite fitness has anything to do with it? Why oh why did we not throw money at Burgess?

Pods has a tendency to drop some absolute sitters too... he's done it all year, including 2 last week. I tolerate Tex/JJ doing that because they're still developing but not Pods. Would much rather play a young runner instead of Sando trying to fit his good mate in the side. Pods was only ever meant to be insurance.
I'm convinced that game time was one of the promises that we gave to lure Pods over.

I don't think that's a worry. Pods is playing ok and deserving of his spot. Its a blight on Mckernan really that he cant get selected over J Pod.
I'm happy with it. He has come in and become one of our best players which gives us a backbone to bring in younger inexperienced players around him. It is a concern that we are now way too tall up forward though.

I'm happy with it. He has come in and become one of our best players which gives us a backbone to bring in younger inexperienced players around him. It is a concern that we are now way too tall up forward though.

True, but we are flexible and pods has been a floating tall in the backline at times this season. Pumping games into young Camo should be a priority for the remainder of the season. He and Eddie at the feet of our tall forwards will be awesome.

Maybe they might actually have an injury of some small significance by then too..
And no Paps, 1 week little injuries like 1 or 2 players have recently had doesn't count as having "injuries"..

David Parkin on League Teams the other night asked the question - does this Port team ever get any injuries? Crazy stuff..

Oh well if David Parkin said it... :oops:

Of course, if you ignore the season ending injuries to two ruckmen leaving Lobbe without any backup or the chance to be rested he may be right.

Oh well if David Parkin said it... :oops:

Of course, if you ignore the season ending injuries to two ruckmen leaving Lobbe without any backup or the chance to be rested he may be right.
You can't seriously compare your injury issues with a Hawthorn or even us. These are 2-3 month injuries. Save for the odd 1week to 1-2 payers you guys have remained at full strength all year - and you know it

You can't seriously compare your injury issues with a Hawthorn or even us.

Well it's a good thing I didn't then! :confused:

Also the injuries to our rucks aren't 1 or 2 week injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah - as Drugs said, injuries to Graham and McKernan would just cook our season:rolleyes:

Redden >>>>>>>> McKernan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a two week old choc wedge >>>>>>> Graham.

Redden >>>>>>>> McKernan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a two week old choc wedge >>>>>>> Graham.

Does ">" equal "as bad as"?

All four are reserves quality.

Give it up. You're embarrassing yourself.

All I have said is we have injuries to our rucks and have no backup for Lobbe, I'm not sure why you are all so worked up about that statement.

I haven't said our injuries are worse than yours or made them to be a huge issue, just a simple statement of fact.

Well it's a good thing I didn't then! :confused:

Also the injuries to our rucks aren't 1 or 2 week injuries.

But they're back up and nothing else. All of your back up players could get injured and you'd still be full strength. The only issue you then have is keeping the bets players on the park (which you have done so far)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back