Preview FACE OFF: Adelaide VS GWS- Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise there is a salary cap? My point is that you can sit there and criticise one part of a team, but that is a pointless exercise, you need to assess the entirety of the team!

Get it?
How much did Adams cost? What about Sidebottom when they drafted him?

And no s**t Sherlock, so when posters cream about our forward line and then try to dismiss concerns about our midfield, isn't that exactly what you've done with Collingwood? ie not having a complete team?

Has anyone heard when the AFL is going to announce unlimited interchange, extended bench x 2, longer quarter breaks and a 25min half time break for Sunday game. Due to the AFL Heat Policy.

How much did Adams cost? What about Sidebottom when they drafted him?

And no s**t Sherlock, so when posters cream about our forward line and then try to dismiss concerns about our midfield, isn't that exactly what you've done with Collingwood? ie not having a complete team?
Adams was straight swap for Heath Shaw. Not cheap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the heat affect the numbers turning up to watch? I'm seriously concerned, and I'll be sitting in the shade in the Western Stand.
Would you go if it was a cricket match?

Just adjust the clothing. I will leave my jumper at home and go with the polo.

Would you go if it was a cricket match?

Just adjust the clothing. I will leave my jumper at home and go with the polo.
No. I seriously can't handle the heat. 25 degrees is about my comfort level. 37 is way beyond what I can cope with. I'm planning to go, with ice packs, etc. but will have to have a plan to leave if my health starts to suffer. (As a side note, my husband's model train club Open Day has been cancelled due to the hot weather.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back