Preview Face-off: Crows vs Saints, Saturday Night, 7th April

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction:
Crows home by 20 points
:smile:

Welcome aboard!

Enjoy yourself, have fun, remember that when you post something we will immediately judge you forever.

Do you put open sauce bottles in the fridge or the pantry?

Also, i think you misspelled “goals”

If you have any questions about the forum, DM me or one of the other mods, and we'll make it up.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Enjoy yourself, have fun, remember that when you post something we will immediately judge you forever.

Cheers!
Shapes dont forget the Shapes initiation

Welcome aboard!

If you have any questions about the forum, DM me or one of the other mods, and we'll make it up.

Cheers!
I am surprised you forgot to mention the $50 Mod Fee payable to each moderator after the first post here.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I am surprised you forgot to mention the $50 Mod Fee payable to each moderator after the first post here.
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I did

I also forgot to mention it's been raised to $100

p.s. what would you like for pick 3?

Keen to travel there later this year, so let me know any tips.

Stock up on 'got the shits' pills, ask locals where the best street food stalls are, don't guess as looks can be very deceiving.
Get out of the cities and into the country, it's spectacular. If you can ride a motorcycle, it's the best way to travel around, but you need to be vigilant as there are no road rules that override the 'just go for it when there's a gap' philosophy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back