Who will win?

• Geelong

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 69 48.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want to go read some cocky/arrogant posts head over to the Geelong page.. wow..

I picked this up:

"
Nullify Sloane and Betts (hi Scoot and Bewsy) and we're halfway there.

I don't rate the Crows as a Premiership threat - can you ever imagine Josh Jenkins or David Mackay winning a flag? - and will be extremely disappointed if we drop this one."

I know if we beat them i don't care if I get banned i'm gonna give it to that entire thread especially the dude that wrote that post. Like seriously they lost to Gold Coast, Essendon and the Pies.

I'm gonna be honest I only think they have had one impressive win and that was against the Dogs where lucky to be sitting 7 and 3 to be honest

I know if we beat them i don't care if I get banned i'm gonna give it to that entire thread especially the dude that wrote that post. Like seriously they lost to Gold Coast, Essendon and the Pies.

I'm gonna be honest I only think they have had one impressive win and that was against the Dogs where lucky to be sitting 7 and 3 to be honest
I will hold back.. I cant see us winning but if we do I wont say anything bad.. I have already had a few bans in the past haha

I will say this again 2 brothers will decide who wins this game. And I mean the ones in Tri-Colours.
They are capable of setting good quick inside 50's
I don't believe Geelong can stop our Forwards from Kicking a winning Score
Prediction- Scott Selwood moves onto M Crouch after Half time.

I will hold back.. I cant see us winning but if we do I wont say anything bad.. I have already had a few bans in the past haha

I honestly think were in with a huge chance and myself started the week where I didn't think we could but then looking at the stats from last year seeing the huge impact enright and bartel had and there not out there got me thinking we should win this. Brad is finding form Matt has gotten better. Atkins another one I can honestly see this being a close game or a blowout by us.

I will say this again 2 brothers will decide who wins this game. And I mean the ones in Tri-Colours.
They are capable of setting good quick inside 50's
I don't believe Geelong can stop our Forwards from Kicking a winning Score
Prediction- Scott Selwood moves onto M Crouch after Half time.

I agree completely. Yes they stopped us scoring last year but around 60% of our goals were over the back were not playing like that this year clearly were the #1 contested possession team in the comp we were in the bottom 8 last year I believe

If we are scoring heavily there going to have to likely put Harry back to defence which dries up there scoring. At the rate we score if we have a couple good patches in the first and second we could put this game away.

jenkins was on MMM melbourne this morning and said the three of them have a group message chat that if you leave for half a day will have dozens of messages in it - the three of them sound in constant contact

Danger also talks with Thommo each week still, from what I understand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd be great to see the worst performing player from last week dropped for Jono Beech.

...but you don't drop the captain, so it'll have to be the second worst performing player.

Out: David Mackay
In: Jono Beech
You never drop tex barring injury... just hus presence does alot for eddie and jenkins and the 3rd tall which is ottens... mackay u could replace with anyone in the 2s.

It'd be great to see the worst performing player from last week dropped for Jono Beech.

...but you don't drop the captain, so it'll have to be the second worst performing player.

Out: David Mackay
In: Jono Beech

I wish, sounds like Pyke has already basically ruled it out.

Beech to run with (through) Danger, Greenwood on J Selwood, Sloane to give S Selwood a bath, Crouch boys to rack up 70 between them

Enough already about DMac! Its not about him - its all about the collective middle tier on Fri. Rightly or wrongly probably no change.

Need Atkins, Cameron, Greenwood, Brad C, Brodie, Jenkins, Douglas to really really get stuckin
Need someone tall and fast to handle Rhys Stanley around the ground if he plays - that ain't Sauce.
Need to adapt quicker to the squeeze they'll put on Lynch, Sloane, Laird.

You never drop tex barring injury... just hus presence does alot for eddie and jenkins and the 3rd tall which is ottens... mackay u could replace with anyone in the 2s.

including any of our top up players.

I would rather go in with 21, at least we would still have 18 on the field.

Our first few weeks we only had 21 for most of the games anyway - with game ending injuries.

Back