Preview FACE OFF: RICHMOND TIGERS V ADELAIDE CROWS (30/5/2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't going to be with lockdown anyway.

A game at the G to get used to the ground with no fans to give the 'noise of affirmation' would have been a decent deal for us.

Somthing is clearly in this for Richmond, why would they fly out before even being told where they play?

The same usual VFL political bullshit going on.

Richmond have to be in Sydney by 4pm. Any Victorian arriving after 4pm has to face lockdown rules in Sydney.

I dont, but they would want to be haha I think the whole squad will travel as now borders are closed, the rest would never be able to join up with squad without doing 2 weeks quarantine. Our VFL game has been cancelled tonight for this reason.
Yeah good point. Cheers

You think you're disappointed, imagine all those poor Richmond players who now only get 13 games on their home deck as opposed to 14.
:'(:'( Only 12 as they are moving the Dreamtime game as well...

What will everyone do now that we play the same amount of game on our home ground as West Coast, Adelaide, Freo and Port.... :)

:'(:'( Only 12 as they are moving the Dreamtime game as well...

What will everyone do now that we play the same amount of game on our home ground as West Coast, Adelaide, Freo and Port.... :)
I think the AFL are planning on holding the Grand final there for the next 48 years as an apology ;)

I thought Richmond were supposed to leave at 4pm today (at least that is what I heard on SEN). If so, they arent going to Sydney anymore....double up game at the Gabba perhaps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Understand why it's been done, but it would've been a good experience for the kids to play at the G against a hostile crowd.

Ah well, there's a big big sound coming to the west side of town on Sunday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back