Preview Face Off - Round 18, Adelaide VS Geelong "JUDGMENT DAY"

Who will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting!

Selwood or Dangerfield...I'm thinking the former.

- Brown has tried on Selwood before, maybe Douglas back to cover Brown
- Douglas himself
- Kelly may run with Danger everywhere, back and mid...though unlikely
- Knight...but too invaluable in current role, hope not him.
- Greenwood could at stoppage but not enough TOG for a full game role.
- Cameron...would love see him smash Selwood all day long.
- BC...been phenomenal defensively in the packs but don't want to sacrifice him as tagger
- Sloane...usual 2v1 trick

Who knows?! Apart from Thinker

Would love to see CC on Selwood and burn him when he gets the ball

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey guys
What's the best way to get to Adelaide oval from the Hilton off Victoria Square
10 min walk. Come out of hotel. Walk north down King William Street and stop when you get to the oval, just after KW bridge.

Looking forward to the top of the table clash in the PDFL. Have my tickets on the Dangerfield wing. Grab some beers from the Patty bar and enjoy the game.

Hopefully Patty can Patty Patty, with Dangerfield flog flog flog
Dont forget to buy some Patty Cakes or if you want to support SA you could go with a Balfours Flog Cake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game will be won and lost between the ears. The crows are good enough but need to fight their demons and get over this mob. Look what eagles did to them earlier in the year. They won because of mindset and physically attacking The love birds that are warmly referred to as Duckwood.
I hope the psychologist have been busy preparing the boys mentally this week.
oShakUn.png

I seriously hope non of our players step on his foot or kick his foot or accidentally trip over his foot or drops a Gatorade cooler on his foot or even drive the team bus over his foot.
Agree. Hope we don't repeatedly do those things

Our mid tier group will determine the outcome of the game. Our guns are great but they'll be heavily matched.

Our star power is weak in the midfield, so CC must step up this game. Atkins needs to work harder around the stoppage to free up Sloane, JJ needs to be a forward half menace to free up Tex and Lynch's run. Mackay needs to run and dispose well to create the additional link to relieve Smith and support the young midfield. Ottens and Brown need to create enough pressure so Talia and Laird take on their big tasks.

A win to either side sets up a lot of confidence to finish top 2, should be a match for the ages but I feel our form is just good enough to get us across the line.

I'm rewatching the Rd 11 Clash.
1st qtr I've noticed
  • Sauce loses a lot of taps and Smith gets it down the throat of Jelwood a lot.
  • Betts and Sloane on the bench for 9 mins was bad
  • We started with intensity and didn't get overwhelmed when it wasn't going our was
  • Sloane looks preoccupied with the tagger, not necessarily hunting the ball
  • Umpiring makes your head shake, so many chepie frees to them and not much to us.
  • Cockatoo is a thug
  • Mids were poor defensively at the stoppages

Back