Opinion Facebook support groups

Remove this Banner Ad

the_cleaner

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not sure if anyone is part of the north melbourne facebook groups but my god we have some of the most clueless supporters in those groups. any sniff of a slight criticism towards the club or players for how they club is going and you’ll see meltdowns from middle aged men and women who think that person should jump ship and are not worthy of supporting north melbourne. the amount of bootlickers in those groups is horrendous with most of them happy with putrid performances week in and week out. they all talk in generalities and horrible cliches, it will make you want to vomit.

THANK GOD FOR THE NMFC BIG FOOTY BOARD!

Not sure if anyone is part of the north melbourne facebook groups but my god we have some of the most clueless supporters in those groups. any sniff of a slight criticism towards the club or players for how they club is going and you’ll see meltdowns from middle aged men and women who think that person should jump ship and are not worthy of supporting north melbourne. the amount of bootlickers in those groups is horrendous with most of them happy with putrid performances week in and week out. they all talk in generalities and horrible cliches, it will make you want to vomit.

THANK GOD FOR THE NMFC BIG FOOTY BOARD!
Agreed.
Not sure it needs a solo thread though.
Facebook is a joke in general.
I seen a meme the other day that said something along the lines of ‘if instagram just told us who’s birthday it was each day we could delete facebook’
It’s legit the only reason I jump on there.
A cringe fest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back