Society & Culture Facebook

Remove this Banner Ad

For everyone who is facing life's challenges and is struggling, it should be mandatory for you to access a series of teenage girls latest (or to use the correct term, "suss the recent") fb or instagram selfie**, which is traditionally attached to a life-affirming series of inspiring quotes* or life-changing phrases* to cure all of your worries and pressures.

*said photos may just be a narcissistic way to show off how great your **** look in said photos
** selfie may be a dramatisation and may not reflect real-life

Tissues optional?

Can anyone tell me as I want to upload some feature photos on my profile page without notifying anyone.

when you upload new feature photos as they are meant for public but do they send a message to be seen on other peoples news feeds when they get uploaded

I just want to upload some feature photos without it making a huge deal about it.

Can anyone tell me as I want to upload some feature photos on my profile page without notifying anyone.

when you upload new feature photos as they are meant for public but do they send a message to be seen on other peoples news feeds when they get uploaded

I just want to upload some feature photos without it making a huge deal about it.
Update your dp. Then delete the post from your own profile page. Simples.

'The Bev Show'

Is this guy legit or taking the piss? :think:
I cannot believe how big it’s gotten now.

He’s always been a little s**t. I think he’s a bit slow if anything but he’s hugely patronising, condescending, and a complete tool with his unfounded ‘fame.’ Ffs he was selling personalised g’day video messages for $10...

And for a self-anointed sports nut, he knows nothing about it. His racing insight is reading form guides and his soccer predictions are based on ladder positions. Insightful. Then for a journalism student he can barely spell.

Complete knob.

He’s always been a little s**t. I think he’s a bit slow if anything but he’s hugely patronising, condescending, and a complete tool with his unfounded ‘fame.’ Ffs he was selling personalised g’day video messages for $10...

And for a self-anointed sports nut, he knows nothing about it. His racing insight is reading form guides and his soccer predictions are based on ladder positions. Insightful. Then for a journalism student he can barely spell.

Complete knob.

So you are saying he is legit?

Complete knob.
The irony of this post is off the charts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never used FB but from what I've seen of people around me using I have literally never seen anything of substance. There is no reason to use it, it's just addiction at this point. What are people actually looking at scrolling through endlessly...

Have I missed something? Who's Bev

Some journalism student from Tasmania that does his own sports show on Facebook, he looks and acts a little weird so he's become a giant meme. He blew up even more recently due to some sexual harassment allegations that he just completely ignored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back