R1
OP
AOTC
TFA
ROTS
TPM

AOTC better than TFA ?

1w58.jpg

Im just thinking back to when the played the swans... if they come to play and we are a bit off (I know IF that and If this) but im still worried.. especially with their forward line.
That game and the Eagles game are pretty much the only 2 games the Hawks played well in this year.

Hawthorn

7Rh6Zcf.jpg

Adelaide

52a98qa.jpg

Result

Will the plucky Adelaide rebellion end any chance of the completion of a new Fourthorn? Will Imperial Hawthorn crush the rebellion, and be fully operational when Taylor's friends arrive?

I say the rebellion by 48, party with the Ewoks after the game

Lol at Jenkins in your team lineup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't believe you rated Attack of the Clones as the best of the prequels and above The Force Awakens!

I mean that opinion is one of the worst I've ever heard. Ever. About anything.

sub-buzz-24075-1492359365-1.jpg

The correct ranking is:

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TFA
R1
ROTS
Literal human s**t
TPM
Adolf Hitler
AOTC

I'd also put the Star Wars Holiday Special above The Phantom Menace.

Im just thinking back to when the played the swans... if they come to play and we are a bit off (I know IF that and If this) but im still worried.. especially with their forward line.

Plus a flu/cold going through the club/players isn't ideal preparation.

I want us to beat them up tonight,
Rememeber Poupolo and Gibson ( alpha tough guys) smashing into Charlie when he was like 20 years old before the first bounce.
Hopefully we do it to one of their senior players, maybe Hodge.

Still can't believe you rated Attack of the Clones as the best of the prequels and above The Force Awakens!

The correct ranking is:

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TFA
R1
ROTS
Literal human s**t
TPM
Adolf Hitler
AOTC
I've been getting my Kid to watch them with me. I started with the original versions of ANH, ESB, ROTJ and then TFA. After thinking that maybe they weren't that bad and I had just developed some bias from the world I then went back to TPM, it was cringeworthy but watchable. I couldn't stomach AOTC and ROTS and they made me so angry I could punch a bothan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some predictions for tonight;

• We will attempt to be the 'aggressor' we have all wanted and the players have talked about. Hawthorn will receive 4,258 free kicks in the 1st 10 minutes as a consequence.
  • Hawthorn will gut punch Eddie 35 times before the bounce. Umpires will mysteriously not see any of it. The MRP will not have returned from their Bali holiday in time to lay any charges.
  • We will be behind by 24 points at 1/4 time
  • As a result, we will replay the 1st quarter on a continuous loop in the club to demonstrate why we should maintain our 'good guys' game plan. All new recruits will immediately receive a DVD of this so they understand what we no longer tolerate.
  • We will wrestle control of the game and win by 34 points.
  • Sloane will be heavily tagged. After 1/4 time we will leave him to cope by himself. Time to tough it out Sloaney. After 1/2 time we will send all 22 players on the ground wearing Sloane masks. We will not receive another free kick for the rest of the game.

The correct ranking is:

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
TFA
R1
ROTS
Literal human s**t
TPM
Adolf Hitler
AOTC
Lucas' attempt at romance is a troll.
I know AOTC is a horrible movie. '
But...Yoda with a light sabre...
TPM is on par with AOTC as the worst.

Have you previously heard that a cold going through a club IS ideal preparation?

I recall reading something about some of the players coming down with a cold/flu during the bye. I couldn't tell you where I saw this info' but I certainly recall reading about it. Hopefully I'm wrong, or they've all recovered.

I flew to Hobart to watch us crush the winless bottom team - That worked out well.

I was at Adelaide Oval to watch us crush the Gawnless Demons - That worked out well.

I was smart enough not to go to Kardinia Park to watch the Never Ending Story - That worked out well.

I am still nervous about tonight's match. We are not good enough to be arrogant.

I flew to Hobart to watch us crush the winless bottom team - That worked out well.

I was at Adelaide Oval to watch us crush the Gawnless Demons - That worked out well.

I was smart enough not to go to Kardinia Park to watch the Never Ending Story - That worked out well.

I am still nervous about tonight's match. We are not good enough to be arrogant.
Please don't go

Hawthorn

7Rh6Zcf.jpg

Adelaide

52a98qa.jpg

Result

Will the plucky Adelaide rebellion end any chance of the completion of a new Fourthorn? Will Imperial Hawthorn crush the rebellion, and be fully operational when Taylor's friends arrive?

I say the rebellion by 48, party with the Ewoks after the game

brilliant :thumbsu:
did LOL at Hhhwwaaarrtigan, and the Otten/C3PO reconstruction likeness also gets a big tick.

I recall reading something about some of the players coming down with a cold/flu during the bye. I couldn't tell you where I saw this info' but I certainly recall reading about it. Hopefully I'm wrong, or they've all recovered.
Yes I read that as well during the week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back