Faces of WB BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

btw, Ive been pretty crappy and in a strange mood the last month or so, due to having to have my right leg amputated (the week of the Collingwood game) due to ongoing medical issues and infection. If Bont ever gets struck down by a mysterious bug, I'll be heading for the hills.

I'll be getting the WB robodog imprinted on my socket once that's being made

Last edited:
Me and the great red white and blue hope..

btw, Ive been pretty crappy and in a strange mood the last month or so, due to having to have my right leg amputated (the week of the Collingwood game) due to ongoing medical issues and infection. If Bont ever gets struck down by a mysterious bug, I'll be heading for the hills.

Aarrh mate, so sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well with you now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aarrh mate, so sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well with you now.

cheers, its fine and Im ok with it now. Takes time to get used to but the other options were not what I considered a reasonable quality of life

View attachment 287540

Jeepers, had to take two, you look remarably like a mate of mine. Though given you are the same height as bont he would be about fair bit shorter.

So that's why you were unwell. s**t to hear mate, hopefully no more issues with that stuff, can carry on without dramas.

View attachment 287540

So sorry to hear about that mate. But I'm glad you're still able to come on here and talk about how you're feeling. Although most of us don't know each other personally, I really feel like we all have such a strong sense of unity on here.

View attachment 287540

s**t Mike, so sorry to hear that!

Keep ya head up

I hope this isn't inappropriate but thought you were making a pirate pun for a sec! "Aarrh mate" :$
tis ok, I'll keep putting my best foot forward... :cool:

View attachment 287540

Great attitude mate. Good stuff.

View attachment 287540

I hope Casboult gives you his right foot. You will use it to its potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Though given you are the same height as bont he would be about fair bit shorter.

Here's me and Minno to give you an indication of Bont's height

Those pics were taken at the 2015 sponsor dinner. Ive lost about 13 kg since then so Im a bit scrawny at the moment

Last edited:
Here's me and Minno to give you an indication of Bont's height

View attachment 287554

Those pics were taken at the 2015 sponsor dinner. Ive lost about 13 kg since then so Im a bit scrawny at the moment
Genuinely sorry to hear about your predicament. Hope it goes well. I found those kilos you lost.

All the best Mike. Your sense of humour will make it as easy as something like this could be. You're obviously a tough bugger and good luck to ya.

View attachment 287540

Wishing a fellow Scragger all the best in your rehab/recovery. Hopefully the next few weeks offer you some of the highest highs we could ever experience.

View attachment 287540

That's a terrific pic Mike and like everybody else it goes without saying that we all wish you the best. I really do think this is a terrific idea for a thread and encourage everyone to start showing who they really are to their fellow fans. We all love our club and we all have not only real faces but real stories and real lives that reach far beyond this website. Your pic and story is an inspiration in a lot of ways Mike so I'd like to say thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back