Faces of WB BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Me and the great red white and blue hope..

View attachment 287540

btw, Ive been pretty crappy and in a strange mood the last month or so, due to having to have my right leg amputated (the week of the Collingwood game) due to ongoing medical issues and infection. If Bont ever gets struck down by a mysterious bug, I'll be heading for the hills.

I'll be getting the WB robodog imprinted on my socket once that's being made

Great photo Mike, thanks for sharing. Seriously ******* sorry to hear that, losing limbs is brutal. I just bloody hope youre okay apart from that. Wish you all the best mate.

View attachment 287540

btw, Ive been pretty crappy and in a strange mood the last month or so, due to having to have my right leg amputated (the week of the Collingwood game) due to ongoing medical issues and infection. If Bont ever gets struck down by a mysterious bug, I'll be heading for the hills.

s**t Mike , I had to read this post 3 times.
Love your attitude though mate , You are a true Bulldog !

Great photo Mike, thanks for sharing. Seriously ******* sorry to hear that, losing limbs is brutal. I just bloody hope youre okay apart from that. Wish you all the best mate.

thanks mate, the best way to celebrate such a s**t year for my health would be to celebrate an AFL dogs premiership

View attachment 287540

Keep fighting mate, I know it can be tough, and that is a horrible thing, but remember that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Good luck for the future..

View attachment 287540

s**t Mike - so sorry to hear that. Get well soon brother!

This is a happy face of WB BigFooty...

1a813eb25fd44996c55f35f5c186de35.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heavy? On the Dogs sites, there is a cup tour app form. Tempted to have a crack! Lol
Maybe not as heavy as you'd think. 5-6KGs maybe?

The ribbons are still the originals from Saturday. Could still smell the beer.

View attachment 287540

Crap Mike- sorry to hear that. All the best to you (that explains the seating at the GF, I did wonder about that).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back