FACT: Nathan Buckley was cursed forever by The Footy Gods after dogging his contract with us

Remove this Banner Ad

A bit unfair. Maybe he’s just a born loser.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FACT : I would still rather Buckley and what Collingwood FC have delivered in the last two years, compared to what the NMFC have done in the last 20 years..

Yeah, I'd take the extra billion bucks in revenue also.

FACT : I would still rather Buckley and what Collingwood FC have delivered in the last two years, compared to what the NMFC have done in the last 20 years..
Fact: Got the hots for the Bont! Prefer what Collingwood does over us! Don't think you're a real Roo supporter! I know I prefer what we've done over 150 years no matter what!

If there was one thing that could unite ALL North supporters, it was enjoying the curse of Buckley together. So yeah, Johnny99 just outed himself as an opposition troll. 100% confirmed.

I have been a member since 1993. (when Pagan took over....). I now have a family and we buy 4 memberships. So I reckon I am a real supporter of NMFC.

But one thing I dont do, like you coward, is take pleasure in seeing others fail.

Thats what salty losers like you do....

You miserable coward.

I have been a member since 1993. (when Pagan took over....). I now have a family and we buy 4 memberships. So I reckon I am a real supporter of NMFC.

But one thing I dont do, like you coward, is take pleasure in seeing others fail.

Thats what salty losers like you do....

You miserable coward.
Try and take pleasure in something. You're a massive downer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back