Facts thread - Rumours not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Recently, our Bluemour thread has come under some severe criticism, and the rumour posters under attack, because some people don't seem to notice the difference between a rumour and a fact.

So, here's the thread where posters can go to discuss facts. I'll get the ball rolling.

The sun is in the sky some of the time.
Michael Voss is the current coach of Carlton.
We will delist players and recruit players in trade and via the national draft, and so will other clubs.

However, seeing as this is a facts thread, you are not allowed to speculate in here. Oh no. This is a thread purely for the straight laced, the dotted I and the crossed T, the polo players; the thread of the "Jolly good!" and the "Spiffing." If you want to speculate, do it in that thread that's there for things that are not facts; do not sully this comprehensively clean thread with your dirty, sick, disgusting rumours and falsehoods.

Recently, our Bluemour thread has come under some severe criticism, and the rumour posters under attack, because some people don't seem to notice the difference between a rumour and a fact.

So, here's the thread where posters can go to discuss facts. I'll get the ball rolling.

The sun is in the sky some of the time.
Michael Voss is the current coach of Carlton.
We will delist players and recruit players in trade and via the national draft, and so will other clubs.

However, seeing as this is a facts thread, you are not allowed to speculate in here. Oh no. This is a thread purely for the straight laced, the dotted I and the crossed T, the polo players; the thread of the "Jolly good!" and the "Spiffing." If you want to speculate, do it in that thread that's there for things that are not facts; do not sully this comprehensively clean thread with your dirty, sick, disgusting rumours and falsehoods.

liked for the use of the term “spiffing”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Earth is Flat! Before you try arguing with me about it, I checked some very reliable sources.......I found the answer on this thing called the Internet, nobody lies there.

This thread will be locked shortly.
Why, whatever for?

This thread brings long sought after clarity to the Bluemour thread and the Carlton board. No longer will poor, helpless, defenseless posters choose to click on a thread and read each and every post of their own volition to find the facts.

This is the facts thread. This is where they are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back