Facts thread - Rumours not allowed

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still bloody confused by all of this.
Essentially, I've gotten very, very sick of people bitching in the Bluemours thread in the direction of the rumours, the rumour posters, or the all sorted other conversation that goes on in there. There are posters - on this board, or on the main board of this site - who are genuinely itching for an opportunity to have a crack at some of the rumour posters on the basis that they're supposedly duplicitous; they're not posting rumours, they're doing it for a laugh. They take passive aggressive snipes; they deride specific people on here.

I've said in the past that some of the dodgier rumour posters have been excessively touchy when the veracity of their rumour is questioned, so I can quite clearly see where they're coming from. But they're expanding it to have a crack at the posters who consider the rumours as well.

So, this thread is my attempt at derailing that kind of discussion. If I see someone doing what I've stated above, I'm going to refer them here. No-one's forcing them to parse through the entire Bluemour thread and read through pages of false rumours and banter and bad jokes and in jokes; bitching about it and the rumour providers is shitting me up the wall. If they don't want rumours or speculation or conversation, they can sit in here and not talk to anyone because if all we ever said were facts there would be precious little conversation.

People blaming other people for their own behaviour.

Diesel was robbed of a Brownlow in 1993

He most certainly was robbed.

As much as Wanganeen was a star for both * and the Power he certainly was not the best player in the competition that year Williams was absolutely shafted in 1993 by the umpires.

If you go off round by round Wanganeen was getting 3 votes and 2 votes for games where he had max 15 touches in some of those games if he was taking 10 marks and laying 5 tackles a game with that amount of possessions maybe he was deserving of 1 or at a pinch 2 votes but he wasn't getting close to those type of numbers yet polled 3 votes.

Yet Williams didn't receive any votes for a 44 possession game, only 2 for a 35 possession 9 marks and 1 goal game and only another 2 for a 37 possession 7 mark game :oops:

But Wanganeen got 3 in a game when he had 23 touches 3 marks 2 tackles yet during the same game M Harvey had 26 took 10 marks and had 5 tackles but didn't even poll a vote no wonder Diesel took it to court about Russo etc cheating him out of the Brownlow he should be given a retrospective medal the stats don't lie from 1993 watching retro round on FoxFooty right now and even Kingy was bringing up how dodgy it was that Wanganeen polled in games where he had minimal touches.

fact - the covid thread attracts a lot of the types you just choose to avoid in life...........
You one of those anti-covid threads protesters then?
Or are the mean moddies still not giving you access?
Wanna little cyber hug stripey? It'll be ok.
images.jpeg-1.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back