Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to e that someone is dripfeeding the media a new shorty on this every couple of days.Like the stenographers they are it duly gets reported as the latest sensation.

Brad Scott apparently set to be announced for Essendon.

RIP Facebook rumours, also RIP our 2023 if Fages isn’t allowed to come back

Who would actually be in line if we were looking to replace Fages full time whether next year or in 2024? Choco? Caracella? Yze? Someone from within?

Who would actually be in line if we were looking to replace Fages full time whether next year or in 2024? Choco? Caracella? Someone from within?
How about everyone’s favourite on here, Murray Davis :p

Edit: I just wanna see our club thread on here explode, that’s all :straining:

How about everyone’s favourite on here, Murray Davis :p

Edit: I just wanna see our club thread on here explode, that’s all :straining:
Animated GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that it was reported that Dunkley had had a conversation with Fages post his decision to nominate the Lions, would it be fair to assume that he is still doing a bit of work behind the scenes regarding list decisions, trades etc?

Given that it was reported that Dunkley had had a conversation with Fages post his decision to nominate the Lions, would it be fair to assume that he is still doing a bit of work behind the scenes regarding list decisions, trades etc?
This was alluded to on trade radio today.

Clarkson has already put good friend Todd Viney in as football boss at Arden St while assistant coaches John Blakey, Jordan Russell and Gavin Brown (development) have been retained for this season.
Brisbane is likely to turn to former Hawthorn assistant Cameron Bruce, who joined the Lions this year, to be in charge of the early summer training phase.

At least Berry will always get to start in the centre clearance now, for early-summer match simulations ;)
And then miss the season due to shoulder issues!

/joking (hopefully)

So Bruce not at Hawthorn during the relevant period then?
Umm, actually he was at Hawthorn between 2013 - 2017, so choosing him will definitely won’t be awkward at all :oops:

On a lighter note, wonder where my favourite Murray Davis is sitting for the upcoming future “interim caretaker” head coaching role, once Bruce has to provide evidence over at his time at Hawthorn with Fages and co in the future :sweatsmile:

Yeah pretty sure I saw him in the background of a photo the other day,with Fages and Clarko from their time there. Surprised if it is to be him tbh given not just that connection but also he’s the newest member of the coaching team.

Umm, actually he was at Hawthorn between 2013 - 2017, so choosing him will definitely won’t be awkward at all :oops:

On a lighter note, wonder where my favourite Murray Davis is sitting for the upcoming future “interim caretaker” head coaching role, once Bruce has to provide evidence over at his time at Hawthorn with Fages and co in the future :sweatsmile:
We will need to name an interim interim coach in waiting to cover all bases.

Cam Bruce:think: > Luke Hodge:think: > Grant Birchall:think: >:think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back