Coach Fages and the coaching group

Remove this Banner Ad

Daly said last week they may bring in an extra development coach if the cap increases but that would be about it. I guess if Littlejohn leaves though they’ll at least replace his position.

Daly said last week they may bring in an extra development coach if the cap increases but that would be about it. I guess if Littlejohn leaves though they’ll at least replace his position.
Marcus Ashcroft & Adrian Fletcher could help fill those roles for us in the future ;)

Maybe too soon, but we possibly could try get Ratten to the club now, as a possible senior assistant or fill-in (if Fages can’t coach next year) for 2023 and beyond.

Top quality bloke, has had experience in the past coaching teams to finals, was an assistant coach alongside Fages at Hawthorn and would probably serve him and his family best if they moved interstate and away from the footy bubble like Brisbane and get away from their family traumatic event in losing their son 5-6 years ago from a car accident :huh:

Damo’s take.

IF ..

Chris Fagan in the next fortnight officially seeks to lift his own 'stand down' edict due to the Hawthorn racism issue ...

THEN ...

I won't be surprised. I know he, and people around him, wants to do that.

Selfishly from our clubs POV I just hope it all gets sorted either way prior to next season. It’ll only take a story during the week or game day for (potential) sh** to hit the fan and for a team now smack bang in the window, we can’t afford that.

Ross L
Damo’s take.

IF ..

Chris Fagan in the next fortnight officially seeks to lift his own 'stand down' edict due to the Hawthorn racism issue ...

THEN ...

I won't be surprised. I know he, and people around him, wants to do that.

Selfishly from our clubs POV I just hope it all gets sorted either way prior to next season. It’ll only take a story during the week or game day for (potential) sh** to hit the fan and for a team now smack bang in the window, we can’t afford that.

Or it might galvanise them, remember Ross the Boss and the Bubble?

Monkey No GIF by PG Tips

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Rockliff to become the new barista at Springfield?

Some moving of the deck chairs coming soon that will spark a bit of controversy.
Moving of the deck chairs implies the same people but in different positions (although that might be reading more into the analogy than intended) so it isn't swapping Fages and Clarkson swapping roles etc

Moving of the deck chairs implies the same people but in different positions (although that might be reading more into the analogy than intended) so it isn't swapping Fages and Clarkson swapping roles etc
A re-shuffle somewhat of people we already have along with a possible new addition. Fagan as head coach does not change

Remove this Banner Ad

Back