Society/Culture Fairfax is dead

Remove this Banner Ad

ah well the ABThee will always champion the so called demonised and less categorised female dominatrix...

I like this 'thee'.. the lisp is empowering.. it helps us all..

As usual, it's all about Clem.

A whole lot of 'he said, she said' in that article.

I was just one of many who reacted with anger.​
Mike Seccombe quoted one striking staff member in The Saturday Paper as saying​
Another freelancer, speaking on condition of anonymity, told me​
one senior Fairfax journalist gave me their assessment of the company, on the condition of anonymity one senior Fairfax journalist gave me their assessment of the company, on the condition of anonymity​

And she plays the victim card about being a 'mere freelancer'.

I hadn’t received the memo – nor the seven years’ worth of superannuation, sick leave, holiday pay, job security and reasonable salary increases that would have accompanied being on staff.​

Nek minut

I was due to fly to the United States the following week for a two-week book tour, so I agreed to go on paid leave for the duration.​
brilliant.. one fall guru girl.. to another.. so you are boxing on about what you and she didn't get... the shandy obviously wasn't working...

transference is a mental condition you know...

As Peter Thiel implied, giving women the vote leads to a more statist society, where women seek to replace the patriarchy with a paternal state. The end goal of feminism is freedom from the necessity of men - a world where they can raise families and lead a full actualised life, with career, freedom to travel, etc. This is not possible in a world where they are dependent on a male partner for resources - the male partner usually expects some quid pro quo in the deal, and women don't want that obligation.

Most feminists don't explicitly want to kill men, nor do they see all men as useless. But they do see most men as ultimately unnecessary, or an impedance to fully actualised women. Men are the kulaks of gender relations.

Replace 'women' with 'men' and what does your nonsense say then?
The same thing.
Which means it is completely bs.

Replace 'women' with 'men' and what does your nonsense say then?
The same thing.
Which means it is completely bs.
it is although a few would say that it is not an equal archery contest... never has been and still isn't... what do we do with that
concept of all being a female and a male entails.. it gets mucky and we don't all like wallowing like pigs in a muck heap..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back