NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
Saw this guernsey.... from the seller that I may have just bought an item from.... The stitching goes over the FFC...????
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Western-...671713?hash=item33bb2dc7a1:g:qcQAAOSw0kNXhA6U
I don't know.. :infodeskperson: Colours do look a bit off..
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG
GPS stitching gets done later, dunnit?

If so, then whoever stitched on the GPS was totally incompetent with a sewing machine, cos that looks the real deal.

Feb 9, 2012
PERTH
AFL Club
West Coast
From memroy, ISC don't come with the GPS pouches sewn in, that's done by the club, so I guess it could just be someone f**ked up, and the club don't want to use them. Puma's come with the pouch already sewn in, not sure about the other manufacturers though.

Saint Mick

Senior List
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
That might have been the case in the past but ISC definitely sew the GPS pouches in - or at least they offer to. They were going to charge my club $5 per guernsey but as we only use the GPS units sparingly we decided against paying the extra $250!

From memroy, ISC don't come with the GPS pouches sewn in, that's done by the club, so I guess it could just be someone f**ked up, and the club don't want to use them. Puma's come with the pouch already sewn in, not sure about the other manufacturers though.

d_mac77

Debutant
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Western Warriors, Perth Scorchers
looks ok, maybe it's a factory second because of the stitching

Did the dogs have player edition on the lock tags back when BLK were Kooga?

Is the gps pocket the same shape as others from that year as well?

I have a 2012 Dogs jumper with the same double stitching for the GPS pocket as in the pic, and a 2014 jumper where the stitching of the GPS pocket is over the F in the "FFC". Both were bought from the club auctions. None of these have "Player Edition" on the locker tag either, only the BLK branded one from 2015.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lordroyz

Draftee
Sep 6, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
$_20.JPG

Anyone have any info on this?

I think the collar is wrong but any further information would be appreciated.

Thanks.

lordroyz

Draftee
Sep 6, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Thanks for that, I thought so but could find very little reference anywhere.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Noctorniquet

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Perth Wildcats
$_20.JPG

Anyone have any info on this?

I think the collar is wrong but any further information would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Puma did actually make those with the V Neck. I know as I had one and it was from the team store. Not proof as to why or how. But Puma V Neck was around on retails for a brief period.

lordroyz

Draftee
Sep 6, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
No worries.

I can't find any images of players wearing a jumper with the v-neck design but the rest of the jumper does look like a replica jumper.

Oh well, at the end of the day, it is still signed by Coxy and Woosha (no COA but meh) :)

Thanks for the info guys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back