Discussion Fake Footy Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon it was just a retail with a store bought number put on (hence the bumps)

Nike turned to absolute garbage by the end of their run with Carlton, everything was heatpressed, there were no cuffs on the guernseys, it was just straight up garbage
FAD285CF-609E-4B0A-8B6D-B1967608B5A5.jpeg 9A607A2D-6271-481D-8C91-39387A541040.jpeg
Here is a Carlton retail jumper manufactured by Nike. The only good thing about it is the interlocking monogram. Everything is heat pressed. The Virgin Australia patch has even been moved down, because above it is the remnant of Australia. Who the hell is Rooney? It’s so cheaply made, it may as well be fake. It’s hard to believe someone would have paid over $100 for this. I found it in an op shop.

has anyone actually bought jerseys off allied express afl ones? I was pondering it just to go for runs during summer, but is the material real bad?? some of the pictures look half ok

Bump. The issue with Nike's poor turnaround times and stock levels is that the number of fake Pies jumpers have skyrocketed over the last couple of years, as people simply want the opportunity to wear what the players are wearing.

The downside is they look s**t. Yes, they've improved, but it's still obvious.

s-l1600.jpg

I've reported this one, which is currently live on eBay and listed as a "replica" jumper (replica seems to be the word that eBay sellers use for fake).

Try and do the same where you can!

Bump. The issue with Nike's poor turnaround times and stock levels is that the number of fake Pies jumpers have skyrocketed over the last couple of years, as people simply want the opportunity to wear what the players are wearing.

s-l1600.jpg

I've reported this one, which is currently live on eBay and listed as a "replica" jumper (replica seems to be the word that eBay sellers use for fake).

The funniest thing about this is they seemingly couldn’t decide which AFL logo to use. Either the players one with just the gold inside or the retail heat pressed patch with a thick gold stroke around the white stroke. Instead they went for the middle ground and just made the normally white stroke gold, making it look like neither. You would think if they’re going to the effort of making very realistic looking fakes down to the inner collar text they would at least make the AFL logo look right…

s-l1600.jpg

At least the wider two stripes are on the front, unlike the real guernsey.

Interesting attempt at making a fake look real. Unfortunately used the wrong necktag. But anything with these sports performance swing tags are fake as hell.
FB_IMG_1714105810095.jpg FB_IMG_1714105904941.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back