Discussion Fake Footy Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Players shouldn't be signing counterfeit product.

Players don't check, the guy probably folded the jumper so only the 9 showed. Compound this with the fact it was probably at a training session where players are hurrying I highly doubt they realise.

This if it's actually the player. Not hard to forge a signature

I'd say im 90% sure that's Trents signature. looks identical to a Cotch sig i have that's 100% legit.

The numbers on this one on ebay look like a different font, the ebay item even has a photo of p.bowden wearing #16 and the numbers look totally different to the ebay item.

The numbers on this one on ebay look like a different font, the ebay item even has a photo of p.bowden wearing #16 and the numbers look totally different to the ebay item.

Yeah I thought this looked a bit strange, this is the only photo of him I could find from 2007 where the numbers were visible and the one is definitely wider than what it is on the jumper being sold.

3685.jpg

I kinda have half a mind to buy one of these on dhgate just to see how they are. They look to be the PI cut which is interesting

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

I kinda have half a mind to buy one of these on dhgate just to see how they are. They look to be the PI cut which is interesting

These couldn't be real surely

These couldn't be real surely

Essentially Bali fakes. A lot of details will be off, and the ISC logo looks weird on them.

Buy at your own peril, pretty much.

Buy one and tell me what they’re like 😂

Yeah I thought this looked a bit strange, this is the only photo of him I could find from 2007 where the numbers were visible and the one is definitely wider than what it is on the jumper being sold.

3685.jpg

The bloke selling that posts on here and has a reasonably large collection. Have purchased from him before and he was legit. Patterz123

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bloke selling that posts on here and has a reasonably large collection. Have purchased from him before and he was legit. Patterz123

Hey mate. Thanks, yeah i own the Bowden Guernsey, and also have an Andrew Krackouer too. I didn't notice the change in number style/font until mentioned here. They are definitely Richmond player issued guernseys, and going by the condition i would have thought worn too.

The only thing that i can think of is it was Reebok's first season with the club in 2007, and maybe they didn't get the number font 100% correct first go. The Tigers used to clear a large bunch of jumpers via garage sales back in the day and the ones signed front and back were usually worn too. That's all i know about them.

Hey mate. Thanks, yeah i own the Bowden Guernsey, and also have an Andrew Krackouer too. I didn't notice the change in number style/font until mentioned here. They are definitely Richmond player issued guernseys, and going by the condition i would have thought worn too.

The only thing that i can think of is it was Reebok's first season with the club in 2007, and maybe they didn't get the number font 100% correct first go. The Tigers used to clear a large bunch of jumpers via garage sales back in the day and the ones signed front and back were usually worn too. That's all i know about them.
Thanks for clearing that up mate. Could well be worn I just can't find a photo of him wearing it.

What about them looks like PI cut? The only pictures I see are stolen pictures from AFL shop and even in the description they say “names and numbers SEWN in the back”...no thanks, hard pass from me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

How's this beauty!

View attachment 886727

No mention in the description of it being faker than pro wrestling...wowee.

(Will remove if this runs counter to the ebay rules)

I mean whilst fake, and that price is quite high considering (dude usually sells them for around $200-250), the lace-up fakes by this guy are incredible and I've been meaning to pick up an OG Eagles one from him for some time.

I'd consider them in the same vein as the Mitchell and Ness authentic range of NBA replicas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back