Discussion Fake Footy Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the giveaway? The bottom stitching? Because I'm struggling to see the difference other than where the stripes start.
Most obvious differences is bigger jock tag, the "We Fly As One" in the collar is very dodgy, and Toyota font is not same width as the badge (and whole logo is navy instead of black). 1918 in the ONeills logo is wrong font too

Most obvious differences is bigger jock tag, the "We Fly As One" in the collar is very dodgy, and Toyota font is not same width as the badge (and whole logo is navy instead of black). 1918 in the ONeills logo is wrong font too
I really should have picked up on the WFAO text 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I'm an idiot.
Conveniently I just saw one of these shirts in its OWN BOX going for $188 AFTER this arrived.

Returning it, and getting back all the moneys.
The prices on these things and the amount of fakes are just insane, you could probably get an original nike one for about that price.

At least it specifies that its a replica in both the title and description. They’re not trying to actively deceive anyone.
Yeh, can't really be too angry at a bloke that has made it clear that it's a replica. Even if it is a fake, it's a quality looking kit and you wouldn't see many (legit or fake) going around anyway.

Even has the weirdly thin sides towards the middle. What I gather from this is that Star jumpers were outsourced to a company that also can make custom uniforms.

Comes from the same factory that produced Star stuff. 🤙

Comes from the same factory that produced Star stuff. 🤙
I think I recall coming across their alibaba page years ago on here (like back when I was in primary school) and I wasn't sure if I had misremembered or something. Glad to know I'm not crazy hahaha.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back