Multiplat Fall Guys

Remove this Banner Ad

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sounds like there's more than a few people keen to play this. A fair bit more than they expected, they're getting hammered. Good problem to have I guess.

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
fall guys is fun. but so many people getting knocked over and taking you out its annoying. and also had my own team steal my tail in team tail tag

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
came 2nd on hexagone. ran out of room as the other guy was about to fall.

and another final round loss. jumped too early on the climb one where you need to grab the crown.

Last edited:

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
got a win on Royal Fumble. got the tail with 50sec left and just got lucky in the final 15 sec

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
just played a game where first round was seasaw and only 29 qualified before time expired, 2nd round was the slime chase and only 8 made it. 3rd round was the soccer one and my own team kept scoring for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mister Carlton

Better than you.
Jan 24, 2009
Base jumping with AJ.
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
AJ >>> GA
Got into a few games this morning and lost in the final rounds. It's dumb fun.

Also tried Erica, got nearly to the end of the first play through and the game crashed and I lost everything. Will try remote play off the phone.

aussiedude

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Haha the worst is door dash. Was near the front and final door. Had 40 people jumping over my lifeless body. Couldn't get up! Eliminated.
Worst is slime climb when there is a log jam the the start and you get caught by the slime.
or the one with the tiles that fall and the hidden path when some asshole knocks you over the see if its clear or a fake tile at the end

Sixpence

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I do pretty well at the races, nearly always finish top 20%. Finished 1st on see saw with enough time to turn around and taunt 2nd (got a trophy for that). Slime climb can be a b*tch though.

No wins yet. Closest I came was in tail tag, had it the longest just not in the end.

Remove this Banner Ad