Fall out between BT and Carey

Remove this Banner Ad

You lot bag all the commentators but who would you have replacing them? Everyone is this or that like you useless campaigners could do any better.

Jealousy at it's finest.
Some actual journalists that call the game - take a look at the type of commentary on the Superbowl - it's all about the game not some stuff about back in my day or hyperbole to try to manufacture false excitement or to villify certain players and laud others as untouchables.

Months back during a game in Adelaide BT during the live coverage whilst commentating made reference to Wayne Carey's past with the "it's not the only hole he's crawled out of" comment

Couple weeks back he had another crack on talking footy. Someone might have the footage

I picked up on both. It was petty by BT. It showed a real lack of class. I nearly fell of my chair both times. He is lucky Carey is not he Carey of old.

Who knows how serious it is between them, but it's part of BT's shtick - carry on like an arse clown, bait people and hope by sheer weight of annoyance and stupidity it will take off and people will talk about him.
Which is any typical bullies modus operandi

BT is an example of everything wrong about football media. Boorish is an apt description.

Carey is a one of the better ex players with a media gig - he tends to actually talk about football more than most and his football insights are pretty decent.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some actual journalists that call the game - take a look at the type of commentary on the Superbowl - it's all about the game not some stuff about back in my day or hyperbole to try to manufacture false excitement or to villify certain players and laud others as untouchables.
And our game is non stop compared to the nfl where there are plenty of breaks to fill in.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was no lady!
I found out the difficult (was going to say hard but i dont wanna go there) way, when "she" dropped "her" knickers and "her" tackle barely missed slapping me in the face.
I guess i should have known when she said her name was Barry.

I found out the difficult (was going to say hard but i dont wanna go there) way, when "she" dropped "her" knickers and "her" tackle barely missed slapping me in the face.
I guess i should have known when she said her name was Barry.

Jesus, I'm going to need some alcohol to put that image behind me...

Months back during a game in Adelaide BT during the live coverage whilst commentating made reference to Wayne Carey's past with the "it's not the only hole he's crawled out of" comment

Couple weeks back he had another crack on talking footy. Someone might have the footage

That's just bt taking the piss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back