Rumour Fallings out at Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I've pretty much just ripped these rumours from the Freo board & our own Bulldogs board.

Peter Bell is calling the shots at Freo and stepping on Longmuirs toes. Why is Bell in the coaches box and Longmuirs on the sidelines?

Meanwhile , Bob Murphy has gone beyond his 'people and culture's role and intefered where he shouldn't . May have annoyed ex-teamate Matty Boyd.

CEO & chief vampire hunter Simon Garlick may or may not be moving on from his position.

This is all I know,.I post this thread in the hope that you'll come back with succulent Fremantle gossip.

I've pretty much just ripped these rumours from the Freo board & our own Bulldogs board.

Peter Bell is calling the shots at Freo and stepping on Longmuirs toes. Why is Bell in the coaches box and Longmuirs on the sidelines?

Meanwhile , Bob Murphy has gone beyond his 'people and culture's role and intefered where he shouldn't . May have annoyed ex-teamate Matty Boyd.

CEO & chief vampire hunter Simon Garlick may or may not be moving on from his position.

This is all I know,.I post this thread in the hope that you'll come back with succulent Fremantle gossip.
Didn't Peter Sumich cop it from the Dockers for suggesting that Garlick was moving on?

Didn't Peter Sumich cop it from the Dockers for suggesting that Garlick was moving on?
this Peter Sumich?

Talk about a bloke sounding like a goose when called out for his bullshit. Lol at him trying to pretend that he didn't hear the question........absolute goose!

I want to hear more about the vampire hunting

Former Liverpool player Luis Suarez was thinking of attending a Freo match while on holiday in WA until he heard about Garlick .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea but “why is Bell in the box & Longmuir on the sidelines”

I’m sorry but bresker have you watched an AFL game for the past, oh I dunno, 7 years?

Coaches coach from the boundary all the time.
More so the fact that Bell is involved in everything coaching/game day, holding up whiteboards in qtr time huddles etc. which apparently other people in his position at other clubs don't do (idk i dont pay attention to other clubs).

JL is a coach from the box guy who spent his first game on the boundary out of necessity at norwood. Friday was his first actual game trialling from the boundary.

this Peter Sumich?

Talk about a bloke sounding like a goose when called out for his bullshit. Lol at him trying to pretend that he didn't hear the question........absolute goose!

Hahahahaha. Asoloute goose is spot on. Can't believe I'd never seen that before.

Reminds me of this other goose.

Hahahahaha. Asoloute goose is spot on. Can't believe I'd never seen that before.

Reminds me of this other goose.

hahaha wtf was that?

He looked like he was having a stroke lol

I wish these ex-Bulldogs had picked a better target to take down from the inside. Two ex-captains and an ex-CEO when Bell could’ve completed the job all by himself.

Let’s just hope Lobb isn’t an inside agent.

Bob Murphy overstepping?? Well, I'm shocked!!!

Hope he hasn't stolen anyone's limelight......or medal.

Bob Murphy overstepping?? Well, I'm shocked!!!

Hope he hasn't stolen anyone's limelight......or medal.
Don’t imagine there has been much opportunity. He’d want to be long lived to give himself any hope.

I wish these ex-Bulldogs had picked a better target to take down from the inside. Two ex-captains and an ex-CEO when Bell could’ve completed the job all by himself.

Let’s just hope Lobb isn’t an inside agent.
The idea of two historically underperforming clubs like us and Freo sending double agents at each other to undermine each other is hysterical.

And hopefully untrue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back