Rumour Fallings out at Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Think we've heard this story before?
Familiar to me too. About someone else?
It came from a racing forum like 10-15 years ago in regards to Richie Callander and it added up, given he was fat, loud, obnoxious etc. Like it was believable with him.

It’s got stolen and a stack of names have obviously been substituted since then.

I've told this before but years ago when Bell was playing for Freo (second time) I went over to visit a mate in Perth and we were drinking at his house with a dozen of his mates and it was my first time drinking Little Creatures. We were already pretty drunk when my mate mentioned that Bell lived on his street and pretty soon the idea of having a bit of kick to kick with Belly sounded like a plan.

As I said we were pretty drunk so we thought it was rude just to turn up drunk with a footy and knock on his door, so we filled two eskies and carried them with us and then knocked on his door. We asked really nicely when he answered the door whether he'd come out for a kick but he told us to * off and take our eskies off his lawn.

Honestly, if he acts like that around the club, the same way he treated a bunch of guys wanting to have a bit of kick to kick, no wonder he's hated by people.

Was this before or after Bell got his feathers? Getting feathers in your cap changes people.

Anyone heard the rumour about Sean Darcy to Geelong ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes and his manager flatly denied it. Didn’t just play it off, but outright denied it. Normally managers give political speak to those questions when there’s truth.

Interesting how it will play out.
‘Political speak’ - The term used by investigators is ‘obfuscation’ - For what its worth.

Nothing wrong with your words…but it is a definite indicator of a liar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back