Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

not being rude but why put deadlines in place for if the goal posts keep moving.

it honestly makes it very hard to be tactical when times keep changing.

He's probably not going to vote anyway so you're probably right, I just wasted half an hour.

not being rude but why put deadlines in place for if the goal posts keep moving.

it honestly makes it very hard to be tactical when times keep changing.
You've gotta let everyone vote generally, especially when it's important.

DAY 7.5

The Wasteland couldn't decide on one target to lynch so they went with two. How sad, for them both. Institute was dead. Wastelander was dead. All is dead in the fallout world.

Dr. Madison Li, Head of Advanced Systems (Institute) dennis crumpet
SM- Wastelander (Villager)

Both Lynched by village.

Deadline for night actions is hard set at 9am tomorrow but would be great to have them all in ASAP.

Hi I'm afk right now so I can't post
confused-animated-gif.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK everyone, I'm going to put this all out in the open for everyone because for reasons outside my control, I really ****ed up by not voting and I feel like shite.

There are 2 railroad and 1 brotherhood left over.
That's 3 total votes out of 6.
Froggy, miggs & Michaels are the faction members.

It is now impossible for the brotherhood player to win unless they vote against the railroad
The only powers left currently belong to the railroad, look at who's left and you'll understand who has what power/s.

Given the way the game is going, railroad is guaranteed to win unless we can knock out at least one of the railroad. So here's the go:

If the brotherhood player turns on the other two and votes with the village (vote for one of the other 2 tagged in this post to tell us who you are).

I'll vote for you last, give you a "moral victory". Let you stuff it right up the bloody railroad losers.

The way it's going one more villager needs to die and then the other two are going to turn on you next and that is their win condition.

I'm going to die next probably because you all know that I'm good, but my * up has literally just lost (me, and probably the rest of the village) the victory.

So let's play this right. Brotherhood vote with the village and kill these *ers, and then we'll kill both the railroad one at a time. If there's one villager left, you win, if there's two left, the village wins (except me, since I'm going to die next).

I'm willing to volunteer as a sacrifice in the next vote after this if it helps, I'll be mod-killed if I have to, but I don't want the railroad to win.

OK everyone, I'm going to put this all out in the open for everyone because for reasons outside my control, I really ****** up by not voting and I feel like shite.

There are 2 railroad and 1 brotherhood left over.
That's 3 total votes out of 6.
Froggy, miggs & Michaels are the faction members.

It is now impossible for the brotherhood player to win unless they vote against the railroad
The only powers left currently belong to the railroad, look at who's left and you'll understand who has what power/s.

Given the way the game is going, railroad is guaranteed to win unless we can knock out at least one of the railroad. So here's the go:

If the brotherhood player turns on the other two and votes with the village (vote for one of the other 2 tagged in this post to tell us who you are).

I'll vote for you last, give you a "moral victory". Let you stuff it right up the bloody railroad losers.

The way it's going one more villager needs to die and then the other two are going to turn on you next and that is their win condition.

I'm going to die next probably because you all know that I'm good, but my **** up has literally just lost (me, and probably the rest of the village) the victory.

So let's play this right. Brotherhood vote with the village and kill these ******s, and then we'll kill both the railroad one at a time. If there's one villager left, you win, if there's two left, the village wins (except me, since I'm going to die next).

I'm willing to volunteer as a sacrifice in the next vote after this if it helps, I'll be mod-killed if I have to, but I don't want the railroad to win.

u voting or what?

evil siding with the village is complete nonsense.

cast your vote already, keen to see which one of us you try take down

there is literally no benefit of any of us voting with the village.

evil wins is a win for the 3 of us really.

we have had no seers and done this the hardest way possible. village had there chance.

it's evils time for the win.

place your vote already Blaze Storm

u voting or what?

evil siding with the village is complete nonsense.

cast your vote already, keen to see which one of us you try take down

Am I voting? Not yet. I want to see what everyone else votes before I do.

there is literally no benefit of any of us voting with the village.

evil wins is a win for the 3 of us really.

we have had no seers and done this the hardest way possible. village had there chance.

it's evils time for the win.

place your vote already Blaze Storm
You're welcome to vote for me if I'm frustrating you mate, it makes no difference to me. I'm trying to work out who your teammate is on the railroad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back