Werewolf FALLOUT 4 Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Michaels why are you so keen for me to vote? If I don't vote I'll be modkilled, so that's good for you, right? What makes you think that it's going to be any different if I vote or don't?

Michaels why are you so keen for me to vote? If I don't vote I'll be modkilled, so that's good for you, right? What makes you think that it's going to be any different if I vote or don't?

Well you have talked a big game so I'm keen to see what you do.

Well you have talked a big game so I'm keen to see what you do.

I've talked a terrible game. We literally could have won in the last day phase if I hadn't been unable to use my phone until after 10.
Face it mate, you realise as much as I that there's a mathematical possibility for Brotherhood to win, but if they vote with you, they're guaranteed to lose.

I've talked a terrible game. We literally could have won in the last day phase if I hadn't been unable to use my phone until after 10.
Face it mate, you realise as much as I that there's a mathematical possibility for Brotherhood to win, but if they vote with you, they're guaranteed to lose.

so after saying you will give him the 'token ' win now you're saying the brotherhood can still win?

they only win if the village turn on each other. you realise that don't you?

so you're trying to get evil to turn on evil so you can then turn on him to get the win..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would like a 5 way tie please.

would be epic!

I didn't want to blackmail you cause you're evil, we roll together.

if roles were reversed I'd take the hit for you to ensure evil won, you know that.

mafia V2 for lyf

This will never end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back