Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

I have found that r/fo76 has been a heap better, people there are actually interested in the game

Yeah that's where I've been heading for info, and there are definitely a few r/fallout refugees publicly migrating that way.

reddit is full of big babies, do not understand how a lot of them function in real life

Unfortunately Reddits design attracts that s**t by rewarding popular opinion with meaningless imaginary internet points, hence you get the same comments/whinges/memes parroted over and over again that get constantly upvoted, while "unpopular" opinion gets downvoted into oblivion and becomes non-existent. I'd say a lot of people say the s**t they do just to "fit in" and get karma, but there are definitely some damaged units in amongst it.

On topic, my return to fallout 4 desire is increasing. I’d post on that thread but it’s locked. Has anyone else gone back?

I hear the creation club stuff is expanding, anyone tried it?

I imagine they’ll be a heap of cross promotion between the two games as time goes on

On topic, my return to fallout 4 desire is increasing. I’d post on that thread but it’s locked. Has anyone else gone back?

I hear the creation club stuff is expanding, anyone tried it?

I imagine they’ll be a heap of cross promotion between the two games as time goes on

Elianora released a sick Nuka Cola pack with outfits, player home and building items/furniture.
Some smaller cosmo outfits
Plenty of pipboy skins
Mostly dog skins.

Any quests and stuff or just items?
Mostly Items that have small quests like - Find this building and recipie.

I bought the Tunnell snakes rules where you get the FO3 10mm pistol and vault dweller outfit with a Tunnell snakes jacket. Just have to follow the beacon and clear out the ghouls. The computer logs tell a good story.

For those getting the helmet collection edition this is what you are getting:

Very high quality almost tempted to pre order just for this

Looks amazing, interesting they say it sold out in 13 hours yet EB are still taking preorders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very very very tempted it’s a pity I’m not sold on the game

worst case scenario order, play b.e.t.a dont like it cancel preorder

best case scenario rock around in your voice changing helmet and pipboy and scare your kids in the middle of the night :p

Considering it I just loath online playing

Understand that and from what I have watched and read I really think they are trying to limit the negatives of *******s on the internet as much as possible. Remains to be seen how well they manage that though

Understand that and from what I have watched and read I really think they are trying to limit the negatives of *******s on the internet as much as possible. Remains to be seen how well they manage that though
Howard said they have plans in place to fix those kinds of issues, i think the B.E.T.A will certainly have its troubles so will the official launch but i feel things will start to work themselves out once Bethesda can identify the issues and act accordingly.

You’re an evil man Sterge :p

lol, preordering should get you beta access (apparently xbone is first and then pc but who really knows) you can always cancel the preorder and EB have a 7 day no questions asked refund policy as well

Howard said they have plans in place to fix those kinds of issues, i think the B.E.T.A will certainly have its troubles so will the official launch but i feel things will start to work themselves out once Bethesda can identify the issues and act accordingly.

Yeah as long as they listen to constructive feedback and take it on board, I feel like the beta will be bare bones just testing how their servers and engine react to actual people around the world and not people in the Bethesda offices.

People will still throw the toys out of the cot if the beta isn't exactly what they wanted though.

https://fallout.bethesda.net/faq

• Q: HOW DO I GET ACCESS TO THE FALLOUT 76 B.E.T.A.?
    A
    A: Pre-ordering Fallout 76 is the only way to get access to the B.E.T.A. Visit fallout.bethesda.net/buy-now to pre-order the game from your preferred participating retailer or digital platform.

• Q: WHEN AND ON WHAT PLATFORMS WILL THE FALLOUT 76 B.E.T.A. BE AVAILABLE?
    A
    A: The B.E.T.A. will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and on PC (via Bethesda.net). Stay tuned for exact timing for each platform here and @Fallout on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Please note that the B.E.T.A. for Xbox One will begin first, followed by other platforms.

• Q: I PRE-ORDERED FALLOUT 76 DIGITALLY ON THE XBOX ONE STORE, THE PLAYSTATION STORE, OR BETHESDA.NET, HOW DO I ACCESS THE B.E.T.A.?
    A
    A: You will automatically receive B.E.T.A. access on the Xbox One Store, PlayStation Store, or Bethesda.net eShop account that you pre-ordered with when the B.E.T.A. launches. Stay tuned for exact details here and on our official social channels.

• Q: I PRE-ORDERED FALLOUT 76 AT A PARTICIPATING RETAILER AND RECEIVED A FALLOUT 76 B.E.T.A. REDEMPTION CODE. WHERE DO I REDEEM MY CODE?
    A
    A: Go to https://account.bethesda.net/en/settings/redeem-code. You will be required to log-in with a valid Bethesda.net account, and enter your Fallout 76 B.E.T.A. redemption code (located on your pre-order receipt or email confirmation). At a later date, you will be contacted via your registered email address where you will be provided your official console B.E.T.A. access code or Bethesda.net download instructions. Codes may only be redeemed once, and redemption cannot be transferred or recovered to another account.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back