Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely someone high up at Bethseda will get their marching orders after this.

Doubt it, apparently it's a massive boys club and people have been embedded for years in their roles. In reality Pete Hines as vp of marketing should go since this was a massive marketing * up and he all but went into hiding over it. And todd Howard should go as well they need fresh ideas from their dev team he has been there too long.

Doubt it, apparently it's a massive boys club and people have been embedded for years in their roles. In reality Pete Hines as vp of marketing should go since this was a massive marketing **** up and he all but went into hiding over it. And todd Howard should go as well they need fresh ideas from their dev team he has been there too long.

Can confirm that Bethesda is not in the Boys Club.

I don't think anyone will lose their job over the canvas/nylon fiasco. To me it was a collective agreement into decieving buyers and cheaping out on what they were getting. I think that latest Tweet dwwaino posted looks like they are simply avoiding any lawsuits from it because no chance they'd be able to defend false advertising claims in court.

The poor guy from support who told the truth to begin with will be the only one to lose his job

I don't think anyone will lose their job over the canvas/nylon fiasco. To me it was a collective agreement into decieving buyers and cheaping out on what they were getting. I think that latest Tweet dwwaino posted looks like they are simply avoiding any lawsuits from it because no chance they'd be able to defend false advertising claims in court.

While this would be extreme, had they handled it in any other way (i.e doing nothing at all) then it could have potentially affected their ability to trade in any country with consumer laws like Australia’s. It’s quite a massive utensil up.

While this would be extreme, had they handled it in any other way (i.e doing nothing at all) then it could have potentially affected their ability to trade in any country with consumer laws like Australia’s. It’s quite a massive utensil up.

It wouldn't have a bearing at all in trading here, it's not that big of a thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would appreciate high level enemies to stop spawning in the area where my main quest is based, kinda need to progress here
I've stopped the main quest as the areas are just too hard for a solo level 31 (in before get good)

Just reading the Bethesda forums. Man some of the people that defend the actions of these companies. You say a slightly bad thing about them and they act like you killed their dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back