Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm too lazy to read through the thread but is this game worth it now ? I saw that it received a lot of negative feedback when it was released so i thought I'd hold off for a month and see if the patches have improved it before buying.

I'm too lazy to read through the thread but is this game worth it now ? I saw that it received a lot of negative feedback when it was released so i thought I'd hold off for a month and see if the patches have improved it before buying.

Get the collectors edition, especially for the bag.

Get the collectors edition, especially for the bag.

Have they replaced the bag yet, I saw somewhere that they were going to?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still losing the server every now and then, got a cant locate your camp error ten mins ago.
And the game hangs on exit to desktop every time.

Apparently the server not responding is because someone on the server is trying to item dupe and the server shits itself until it kicks them.
The locking up on quitting is ******* annoying, i asked support about it and he blamed my computer. Real smartass about it too.

Apparently the server not responding is because someone on the server is trying to item dupe and the server shits itself until it kicks them.
The locking up on quitting is ******* annoying, i asked support about it and he blamed my computer. Real smartass about it too.
Some knob built their C.A.M.P right where a swarm of bloat flies spawn. I Started shooting them and hit his home. Wanted for 20 caps.

Some knob built their C.A.M.P right where a swarm of bloat flies spawn. I Started shooting them and hit his home. Wanted for 20 caps.

I've had that happen, use passive all the time now.

Lucky when I did it I just teleported to Tiger71 and went oi mate I need you to kill me :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back