Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Does anyone still play this? Has it improved?

Just started playing again. Performance wise it's improved heaps. They have added a heap of content to and changed some quest. End game is lacking still but they are also adding end game dungeons.

If they launched it at this stage they would have received great reviews. I decided to start a new toon and having a blast. Pc btw

dav3

Brownlow Medallist
May 1, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just started playing again. Performance wise it's improved heaps. They have added a heap of content to and changed some quest. End game is lacking still but they are also adding end game dungeons.

If they launched it at this stage they would have received great reviews. I decided to start a new toon and having a blast. Pc btw
Yeah I heard they'd been working on it, and I think there's more to be announced at E3 next week. It's currently half price at EB so might grab a copy when I get a chance. Cheers

Yeah I heard they'd been working on it, and I think there's more to be announced at E3 next week. It's currently half price at EB so might grab a copy when I get a chance. Cheers

It's also $28 free delivery on Amazon if you have Prime.

Back