Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone still play this? Has it improved?

Just started playing again. Performance wise it's improved heaps. They have added a heap of content to and changed some quest. End game is lacking still but they are also adding end game dungeons.

If they launched it at this stage they would have received great reviews. I decided to start a new toon and having a blast. Pc btw

Just started playing again. Performance wise it's improved heaps. They have added a heap of content to and changed some quest. End game is lacking still but they are also adding end game dungeons.

If they launched it at this stage they would have received great reviews. I decided to start a new toon and having a blast. Pc btw
Yeah I heard they'd been working on it, and I think there's more to be announced at E3 next week. It's currently half price at EB so might grab a copy when I get a chance. Cheers

Yeah I heard they'd been working on it, and I think there's more to be announced at E3 next week. It's currently half price at EB so might grab a copy when I get a chance. Cheers

It's also $28 free delivery on Amazon if you have Prime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back