Multiplat Fallout 76

biggiemediums

Norm Smith Medallist
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 20, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
The wastelanders DLC has been pretty substantial so far, could imagine it feeing even better for first time players.

How much content are we talking? Also are npc's around the map or just in a few main quest related spots?

Anyone playing this lately? Got it for under $10 at EB last year and played a bit. Wastelanders has really made it Fallout again, and it’s great fun.
been jumping into the Fausnacht events every hour at the moment when I can to get some good loot. Just realised I can remote play on my phone and sit at the event to farm the loot. Have never seen so many people in the game, but there’s at least 25-30 people every time I do the event in my server.
BF12CABE-B0DE-4806-B12D-8862A4A086D3.png

70F60455-EB26-485C-B08D-AC20C790E63F.jpeg

How long does the event go for? I might have to jump on
It starts on the hour every hour AEST, and lasts about 15-20 minutes. If you park yourself in the church or on the balcony of the house across from the church, you can ride it out without troubles. Otherwise the event is just finding some gear to get it started, then a lap of the town killing toads, suiciders and then a giant sloth (which has amazing loot but gets killed almost instantly so your chances of getting a shot in are low). Probably your best chance at ever getting a decent community session on 76 too. Still on for another week I think

It starts on the hour every hour AEST, and lasts about 15-20 minutes. If you park yourself in the church or on the balcony of the house across from the church, you can ride it out without troubles. Otherwise the event is just finding some gear to get it started, then a lap of the town killing toads, suiciders and then a giant sloth (which has amazing loot but gets killed almost instantly so your chances of getting a shot in are low). Probably your best chance at ever getting a decent community session on 76 too. Still on for another week I think
Yeah, I've had bit of a go over the past day, tagged the sloth the first time, missed out the next two. Once he was around the back and I was around the front, the next time he was in the post office and I was around the back. There was one event last year where you had to shoot a bunch of animals and had the same problem, one time some bloke had even built his settlement next to the event spot, so as soon as anything spawned his turrets would kill it in less than a second.

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
Bit late to the game, but I started it last week. Got to level 46 so far, and picked up a ridiculously OP shotgun.

If the game launched as it currently is, I'm sure it would've been much more successful. I'm having a lot of fun running through the quests and learning the lore. It could do with shared XP for parties though. My friend's been helping me and it's a bit s**t that only one of us is getting xp for kills, especially when we both need to level for the dailies.

Bit late to the game, but I started it last week. Got to level 46 so far, and picked up a ridiculously OP shotgun.

If the game launched as it currently is, I'm sure it would've been much more successful. I'm having a lot of fun running through the quests and learning the lore. It could do with shared XP for parties though. My friend's been helping me and it's a bit sh*t that only one of us is getting xp for kills, especially when we both need to level for the dailies.

As long as you both hit enemies you'll both get the xp.

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
I’ve scored a few cool masks, I still prefer the first mask I ever found, I’m sure Jack Richards remembers it
Yep. The Snoz was long on that one.

I have been getting back into it as Ark was starting to get boring.

I built my C.A.M.P out near Spruce knob lake. Farm a Mirelurk Queen and used a water pipe as part of my base. Started a new character so Lv 30 now and just starting to do the Wastelander quests. Gotta help Duchess get rid of some raiders. Did this on my level 70 character but wanted a challenge as it was meh when you are a high level.

Apr 10, 2015
Dirty white van
AFL Club
Essendon
f the game launched as it currently is, I'm sure it would've been much more successful. I'm having a lot of fun running through the quests and learning the lore. It could do with shared XP for parties though. My friend's been helping me and it's a bit sh*t that only one of us is getting xp for kills, especially when we both need to level for the dailies.
Where are you going and how was your shotgun OP to one shot them?

The new public teams are great for farming 2x-4x XP and getting caps easy.

New Legendary run is a PITA and repetitive but free loot is free loot.

Had a fella on the public team I joined build an ammo machine in my camp. Not sure if I’ll now cop a ban or not but it’s been great. I go away, do a mission, come back and there’s free ammo waiting for me
2291D791-60E6-4582-9DB2-60FE5B2168EA.jpeg

so which mode is best to play as a beginner Survival or adventure mode?

If I go survival are there missions from NPC's and are there many?

I literally played for 3 hours and came across one NPC

Back