Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Adventure, I think.
so that is similar to adventure mode but with human players yeah?

Not the battle royal type game

I love the Fallout series so I really want to get into this game

Yes, human players. But not Royale style
ok cheers

One last thing

Can human players kill each other? and if so what is the punishment ie. loss of inventory/score ext

Also can you do missions with human characters?

ok cheers

One last thing

Can human players kill each other? and if so what is the punishment ie. loss of inventory/score ext

They can kill each other (unless you're on passive mode).
You don't lose weapons or ammo or anything like that, just some scrap and junk for building materials and the like. You can go and collect if from the point you died, if it's safe to do so.

You can team up with humans for certain missions like the random events that pop up etc. Or join a party if you wander past someone who's willing to have a companion

Only recall maybe once or twice that I came across dickheads who were just constantly killing other players, nothing a quick server change doesn't fix, most players are passive without having passive mode on.

They can kill each other (unless you're on passive mode).
You don't lose weapons or ammo or anything like that, just some scrap and junk for building materials and the like. You can go and collect if from the point you died, if it's safe to do so.

You can team up with humans for certain missions like the random events that pop up etc. Or join a party if you wander past someone who's willing to have a companion
cheers

The main part of the game isn't the base building similar to F4 is it?

Yeah so after chucking this on and having a play through for 3-4 hours I actually like it.

Feels like a Fallout game and looks like I made the right call not to play and get disheartened at release

Plenty of NPC's, storylines and human players who aren't trigger happy

ok cheers

One last thing

It’s probably one of the best online communities tbh. A low level mate of mine had high level players drop him a heap of stimpacks on 2 separate occasions. People seem very happy to help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s probably one of the best online communities tbh. A low level mate of mine had high level players drop him a heap of stimpacks on 2 separate occasions. People seem very happy to help.
Yeah it was good coming past some human players without getting killed

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Ok so I just did my first pop up mission. Had to repair a robot and then protect it for 5 mins

Got killed after a minute then some player at level 233 showed up, revived me and killed everyone else.

Pretty exciting since I was thinking as good as a game this is it can feel a little soulless at times

Ok so I just did my first pop up mission. Had to repair a robot and then protect it for 5 mins

Got killed after a minute then some player at level 233 showed up, revived me and killed everyone else.

Pretty exciting since I was thinking as good as a game this is it can feel a little soulless at times

The One Wasteland thing killed it for me. I really struggled once I hit 30. Since everything scales with you now it just meant everything got harder each level and I get absolutely destroyed in Blood Eagle camps. Had a 100+ friend help me whenever he was on but I got over only really being able to progress when he could play with me.

The One Wasteland thing killed it for me. I really struggled once I hit 30. Since everything scales with you now it just meant everything got harder each level and I get absolutely destroyed in Blood Eagle camps. Had a 100+ friend help me whenever he was on but I got over only really being able to progress when he could play with me.
I love the levelling up with you. Means it's not too easy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back