Multiplat Fallout Shelter

Remove this Banner Ad

6ydrip.jpg

2w350g5.jpg

Bangs is a plaaaaayer.

I'm playing it a bit, deleted my first vault after a lot of rookie errors. Currently trying to get my dwellers strong and well armed as I'm about to hit the dweller number required for Deathclaw attacks.

It's a bit of a nothing/pointless game but it kills some time while at work or on the can, and isn't overrun with IAPs

Playing this on PS4 now that it's out on console.

Damn good waste of time! Good to effectively have on "in the background" while not overly concentrating.

There's a few things I'd like to change from my current play through, more in terms of where I've placed rooms (because you get informed too late about the merged rooms and the fact that if you placed one connecting room to a different room you cannot demolish that initial room). But I'm continuing on and now have a little over 20 dwellers after a few hours.

But overall I'm really enjoying the time sink. There's enough management that you have to be hands on most of the time, but it's not too micro-managey that you have to be on it ALL the time so you can somewhat turn your brain off and enjoy something else (chuck an episode of something on the computer while playing).

It becomes quite grindy and boring once you hit a certain point, I ended up hitting the maximum cap limit, and deathclaws were toast within a couple of rooms.

The most Bethesda thing ever, identifying that someone ripped off your game because they have the same bugs

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/22/...-warner-bros-fallout-shelter-westworld-mobile

The lawsuit further alleges that Westworld Mobile rips copyrighted computer code used by Fallout Shelter, as well as “highly similar game design, art style, animations, features, and other gameplay elements.” This even extends to the bugs present in both games, Bethesda continues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back