Werewolf Fallout Werewolf - Welcome to the Wasteland

Remove this Banner Ad

hAlFy iS uP To SoMeThInG

I'm hearing he seered me as Godfather last night
Seriously need to know who this dick is. We don't know if it's chip or mang. I'm leading towards mang simply because Ethan told us that they had planned for every outcome. That's gotta be nerd mang for ya.

Seriously need to know who this dick is. We don't know if it's chip or mang. I'm leading towards mang simply because Ethan told us that they had planned for every outcome. That's gotta be nerd mang for ya.

Not me...why can't it be MP?

Or Chip.

I want you to win fu** it barrybran

He doesn't seem engaged enough. But sure it could be. After I'm gone, who are you gonna vote for?

Oh good call.

Barryban please.

Let's get the Jester + Evil combo win going.

He doesn't seem engaged enough. But sure it could be. After I'm gone, who are you gonna vote for?

I might be dead overnight so I'll cross that bridge if I get to it. You guys have played a great game though.

Only Chip and MP voted in line with Eth by my reckoning. Has to be one of them.

I pretty much followed Bangers' instructions all game. Then went for DJ when Halfy said he was the missed kill.

I might be dead overnight so I'll cross that bridge if I get to it. You guys have played a great game though.

I pretty much followed Bangers' instructions all game. Then went for DJ when Halfy said he was the missed kill.

Why will you be dead overnight?

Might be killed, ok fair enough, except that Baz and Halfy remain as 'named' players so are far more likely targets.

It's quite likely that tomorrow's lynch will be myself + GF + 2 villagers. It's basically on those two villagers to decide who wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder to everyone of my (slightly OP) powers :)

Lanius: If the cub is killed or lynched, the wolves will get two kills the following night, if the cub is the final wolf remaining they will kill whoever targeted them if they die at night, or choose a player that voted for them to kill on the way out

Just a reminder to everyone of my (slightly OP) powers :)

Lanius: If the cub is killed or lynched, the wolves will get two kills the following night, if the cub is the final wolf remaining they will kill whoever targeted them if they die at night, or choose a player that voted for them to kill on the way out
Lol - that's ****ed up

It most certainly isn't me. I haven't planned anything in this game for about 8 months.

Except for that witty line a few pages back about fractions of whale dicks. I thought about that before posting.

It most certainly isn't me. I haven't planned anything in this game for about 8 months.

Except for that witty line a few pages back about fractions of whale dicks. I thought about that before posting.

The genius simply flows from you. Who's your pick for GF?

You need to pay attention.
If only I'd thought of that.

Tbf it's been a shithouse game to be a villager with virtually all of the good roles being slaughtered early. Still, it's been an evil masterclass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back