Conspiracy Theory False Flag - Hurricane Irma

Remove this Banner Ad

I know Present Not Past is trying to be funny (spoiler alert, you're not!), but some people believe that HAARP can artificially cause extreme weather conditions. I've never looked into it, but it seems far-fetched to have a hurricane making machine o_O

And Procrastinator35 you have to spell my name right for the tag to work ;)

Well maybe some people who are less closed-minded like yourself would like to take up this topic and discuss it.
Very well said PnP.

I personally think that although you are definitely onto something here its not the illuminati blowing up a storm here, rather its our old friends NASA who are faking the whole thing.

https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/hurricanes/en/

They supposedly have 'satellites' 'orbiting' the 'globe' monitoring them.

Wow, how quick to criticise others :rolleyes:

Whilst I believe you are trolling, I believe that the HAARP conspiracy definitely has legs. The UN has a rule saying that countries are not allowed to use weather as a weapon. You don't need or have a rule like this if you believe it isn't possible to do so.
Edit: I couldn't even get past one minute of listening to this idiot. What planet does he come from?

I know Present Not Past is trying to be funny (spoiler alert, you're not!), but some people believe that HAARP can artificially cause extreme weather conditions. I've never looked into it, but it seems far-fetched to have a hurricane making machine o_O

And Procrastinator35 you have to spell my name right for the tag to work ;)
I reckon it can have an impact. For arguements sake, if HAARP changes the conditions by just 10%, that would have a dramatic effect on the weather I think. Jesse Ventura conspiracy theory did an episode on it and I thought it was rather fascinating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 dimensional....And I believe you mean semi-hemispherical.....You're welcome.
Hemispherical will suffice if you're talking domes however with a biosphere its more an small, uneven, part sphere that at the moment is before its time so a its probably best described as a Premi-Demi-Semi-Hemisphere

You're welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back