Falsely accused boy suing the girls' parents, the school district and the DA

Remove this Banner Ad

Todman

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 7, 2004
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A group of five high school “mean girls” in Pennsylvania confessed to targeting a boy with false sexual assault allegations just because they “don’t like him.”

The boy’s parents, Michael J. and Alicia Flood, have launched a lawsuit seeking unspecified damages, claiming the girls at Seneca Valley High School in Pittsburgh “conspired in person and via electronic communication devices to falsely accuse [their son] of sexual assault on two occasions.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/five-hig...-accusations-of-sexual-assault-lawsuit-claims

Last edited by a moderator:

https://news3lv.com/news/local/four...-dropped-after-video-contradicts-womans-story

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) - Four dentists from California, including three brothers, who faced rape charges for the alleged assault of a woman at the Wynn Las Vegas, had all charges dismissed in court Monday.

Charged were Ali Badkoobehi and brothers Poria Edalat, Saman Edalat and Sina Edalat. The charges included sex assault, conspiracy to commit sex assault and first-degree kidnapping for the late July incident.

Prosecutors dropped all charges during a very brief hearing Monday before Las Vegas Justice Court Judge Eric Goodman.

"After a review of the facts of the case, it was clear that the allegations were completely fabricated," lawyer Robert Draskovich, who represented Badkoobehi, said in a prepared statement. "The (video) evidence confirmed the men's innocence, and the state has cleared them of all charges."

Should be in the base SRP forum, not international.

An ex colleague of mine was falsely accused of rape in year 12. He had rejected the girl and treated her unkindly, but never had intercourse with her of any kind.

She didn't make a police report, but spread the rumour to the point that he was getting bullied and threatened at school by both students and their parents. He decided to get in first and make a police report, revealing text messages where she had threatened him and had acknowledged that he never raped her.

The police documented the text messages, but didn't take action against the girl. He is safe from prosecution, but had to deal with months of anxiety in an important year. The accuser got off scot free.

The victims of this behaviour are not just falsely accused men, but true victims of sexual assault, who face scepticism because of these degenerate liars.

The victims of this behaviour are not just falsely accused men, but true victims of sexual assault, who face scepticism because of these degenerate liars.
Meaning women who get sexually assaulted aren't? That's the only conclusion I can draw from your use of the word "true".

Meaning women who get sexually assaulted aren't? That's the only conclusion I can draw from your use of the word "true".
Dafuq? I clearly meant true victims, as in those who are actually victims and not lying about their claim. Crikey.

How is that the only conclusion you can draw?! When his whole post talks about a fake allegation, clearly he's saying that actual victims have to be looked at with a critical eye because of false allegations.

No one will disagree with what the boys parents are doing. Why are we talking about this small issue though? Do we want to discuss some random house robbery in texas next?

Because it's not about what the parents are doing, it's about what the consequences are or should be for fake allegations especially ones with conspiracy involved. We all agree that actual rape/sexual assault perpetrators deserve harsh penalties, but we don't seem to have any agreement on the penalty for false allegations which have massive consequences.

Dafuq? I clearly meant true victims, as in those who are actually victims and not lying about their claim. Crikey.
All good, I realize I misread your post. Apologies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back