Family Guy - season 8 *spoiler*

Remove this Banner Ad

jumped the shark 4 seasons ago.

Disagree, Loved the old episodes when they came out but barely even crack a smile watching them these days. IMO they are at their best when controversial and there is none of that before season 5.

Disagree, Loved the old episodes when they came out but barely even crack a smile watching them these days. IMO they are at their best when controversial and there is none of that before season 5.

I agree.

SUPERMAN....BATMAN & ROBIN....WONDER WOMEN....AQUAMAN............................................and meg

Latest episode was awesome - an evil monkey-based ep. Evil monkey + Chris catching and eating Aqua Man for dinner was my favourite bit.

I disagree, thought it was shithouse. Can't believe how quickly this show has gone downhill.

This.

I remember me and my mates sat around about two years ago saying how stale The Simpsons had gotten and how it didn't look like Family Guy was slowing down, but holy s**t- it just dropped off the deep end :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was okay, but nothing special.

The animation was great, some gags made me laff out loud, but a majority of it was meh. The writing was very lazy, pretty much just inserting mostly unrelated pop culture references randomly.

Family Guy has definitely jumped the shark... American Dad was always better but is orders of magnitudes in front these days.

It was okay, but nothing special.

The animation was great, some gags made me laff out loud, but a majority of it was meh. The writing was very lazy, pretty much just inserting mostly unrelated pop culture references randomly.

Family Guy has definitely jumped the shark... American Dad was always better but is orders of magnitudes in front these days.

it made you laugh but you didn't like it...tough crowd.:rolleyes: I thought it was pretty good. Made me laugh and that's what it is meant to do. Some of the animation was terrific looked like actual footage from the movie. I love how they picked the crap out of some of the things in the movie as well. Stewie is getting gayer and gayer.

I brought season 6 and 7 on DVD the other day and I have to say that the Family guy has gone down hill. Season 6 and 7 seems to be nothing more than one big gay/racist joke that is more cringe worthy than funny. I must admit that the last four or five episodes of season 7 were okay though. Before I waste anymore money, does Season 8 get better?

The way family guy works is to throw as many jokes at you as possible and hope some sticks. The first four seasons were good because half the jokes made me laugh.

It was not as good as the first one, but it was still a pretty good pisstake. Low on laughs, though.

I prefer the Robot Chicken Star Wars parodies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back