DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
I've just watched the latest American Episode, #3 of Season 4. It's a damn shame it's not on free to air TV or Foxtel for that matter. One of the best shows on TV. Peter Griffin fighting the chicken for 2 minutes. Freakin hilarious.

all 3 episodes so far have been so funny non stop laughs for 20 mins
i just brought season 3 on dvd last week i have all 3 season one of the best animated shows ever

Any body checked out 'American Dad!' yet?

It's the new show from Seth MacFarlane (Family Guy guy) for those unfamilar.

I've seen the first ep, it has it's moments, might have to get the other couple that have been on it the states.

God bless torrents.

ive watched american dad the first episode and it was really funny but the 2nd and 3rd were not as good, but i heard the 4th episode was really funny
ill be watching tomorrow after i download it

The first American Dad one went for just 6 mins, yeah? Or did I download the wrong one? Anyway, I have only seen the pilot so far and thought it had some potential, despite being extremely similar in format to Family Guy. The reports I have heard is that it has been pretty disappointing.

Will endeavour to see the next few episodes soon.

its interesting to notice how much the show has changed in quality since it first started

there were far less cutaways

the show didnt rely primarily on sex jokes as much, and there wasnt any need to use swearwords like what they are doing now

brian and stewie had so little impact back in the show in the early days

I've only recently gotten into Family Guy (my favourite episode was the one where Peter purchased a *ed horse, then was turned gay by medical experiments and had to go to straight camp).

However, I was wondering if Chris Griffin ever has a significant role in the show? He just seems to be in the background with an occasional line every now and then, with his parents Peter and Lois, his siblings Meg and Stewie and the family dog Brian getting far more dialogue, story lines and screen time.

Meg and Chris are just background characters. At least Meg has the family treating her like crap angle and has recently gotten some storylines, Chris did have some early but they were fleeting. After the 3rd season or so Family Guy kind of started to realise that they were wasting their time with storylines anyway.

Original run was decent but not outstanding, really s**t these days
Really hope new futurama isnt as bad as this, original futurama is behind only the simpsons as far as animated shows go

I've only recently gotten into Family Guy (my favourite episode was the one where Peter purchased a *ed horse, then was turned gay by medical experiments and had to go to straight camp).

However, I was wondering if Chris Griffin ever has a significant role in the show? He just seems to be in the background with an occasional line every now and then, with his parents Peter and Lois, his siblings Meg and Stewie and the family dog Brian getting far more dialogue, story lines and screen time.

There's at least a couple Chris-based episodes - one where he becomes a famous artist and another in which the hottest girl in school dates him.

Have never seen a show decline so fast. If you get one 'laugh out loud' these days you're doing pretty well with this show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bump. Anyone still watching this? I never download it, but I've caught it a few times on 7mate recently and got a few laughs from it. I think one was a Consuela episode from season 8.

?? ti hctac eneoynA !edosipe evitaerC

Family-Guy-Season-11-Episode-4-5-Yug-YlimafThe-End-Of-The-World-As-We-Know-It-200th-Episode-3.jpg

I don't understand the point of this thread.

The point was to highlight the unique backwards title that went to air and the fact that I thought I might put people onto it as there were some funny and creative moments in the epsiode.

Probably too smart for my own good ^^^ etc, but I dont think its anymore unusual than anyone elses comments on the Board to do with any other TV show.

MyAssIsOnFire.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back