FTA-TV Family Guy

Remove this Banner Ad

I've always hated it. Always thought they dragged things on too long, as well. I'm still trying to figure out what people find so funny about the chicken fight.

Re: Family Guy last night

The fight scene dragged on for so ****ing long I ended up skipping to the end.

The only thing I lol'd at during the episode was Peter calling the old German guy Mr. Poopenchest.

It was so s**t, I have no idea why I keep d/l this show, can't remember the last time they brought out a funny episode.

Going to be a 19th season. Over a decade since I watched regularly. Is it still good? If it's not still good, what season is the last good one?

I still get a laugh out of it.
I think American Dad is better though.

EDIT: I have just seen you bumped the American Dad thread and I see I said the same thing there 2 years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still get a laugh out of it.
I think American Dad is better though.

EDIT: I have just seen you bumped the American Dad thread and I see I said the same thing there 2 years ago.

not sure of the exact order I would rank them but American Dad & Bob's Burgers are ahead of Simpsons & Family Guy these days

not sure of the exact order I would rank them but American Dad & Bob's Burgers are ahead of Simpsons & Family Guy these days

I would have Bob's Burgers equal with Family Guy, The Simpsons I haven't watched for nearly 10 years I reckon, I still love the show though and catch the odd random newer episodes on Fox 8.
Rick & Morty is the flavour of the week now I guess and for what it is worth I really enjoy it as well.

Despite channel 7's ridiculous time placement of 11:30pm last night of this show, i still watched it and it was the funniest episode of family guy i have ever seen. For those who have seen it and didnt watch it last night it was 'Petarded'.

That firetruck bit was pure gold.

Thoughts...
I simply love this show, its irreverent, it is hilarious , it points out so many idiocies in this world, it shoots everyone at least once!
I think Lois is a doll, and Brian is genius , Stewie is an evil little piece of many characters, poor old Meg , Mila Kunis is gorgeous, but Meg?????? And then there's Chris, well he is a kid then he's a man then he's innocent , well there is so many things that he can be used for as a character, of course then there's Quagmire, Joe Swanson the wheelchair bound cop and his wife , then Cleveland .
Then there is the greatest hero of them all,every human rolled into one fat slob! Peter, how could you not love him.
Watched mayor West, leave the scene yesterday , He actually did his exit , filmed with him in person, heading off with a baseball bat, what a character our first Batman was. K'Pow! R.I.P. Adam West.
One of the most intelligent adult cartoon series I 've ever seen. And that includes the latest offerings, and the biggest one of all I guess, which has lost a bit of it's clever soul.

Was ok for a while, now it is ****ing terrible. "It's a trap!" is just pathetic....
If you are talking about Family Guy, then you are not nor have you ever really watched but more importantly have you listened!!!!!!

Oh and remember you don't watch it with your kids , well upper level teens will laugh! Littlies no go.

I've always hated it. Always thought they dragged things on too long, as well. I'm still trying to figure out what people find so funny about the chicken fight.
Its a nonsense that no one understands , it is just , I can find no words for it, but I have seen it, that's all, and what a fight.

Saw them annihilating Shaun Hannity last night, with his picture up on the screen, and then another, but Hannity had me blind sided ha ha !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back