crows dude

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 20, 2005
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Who else has got a place for Thursday Nights Family Night.

Seems a strange place to have it.

Congratulations!

You’ve secured your place at the CMI Toyota Portside Crows Family Night!

We look forward to seeing you for a very special evening!

To help us maintain our event capacity, please bring only the number of guests you have registered.

COVID safe regulations will be in place so please ensure you help us keep everyone safe by following instructions on the night.

Please note – at this time we cannot accept personal items i.e. guernseys for players to sign. New footballs will be provided instead. Thank you for your understanding.

When: 6.30pm on Thursday February 18, 2021

Where: 869 Port Rd, Cheltenham​

Time: 6.30pm to 7.30pm

Congratulations!

To help us maintain our event capacity, please bring only the number of guests you have registered.

COVID safe regulations will be in place so please ensure you help us keep everyone safe by following instructions on the night.

Please note – at this time we cannot accept personal items i.e. guernseys for players to sign. New footballs will be provided instead. Thank you for your understanding.

Is that the actual club season launch/family night or just one of these? https://www.cmitoyota.com.au/blogview/CMI-Toyota-Crows-Family-BBQ-s-2018/383

Congratulations!

I’m going to one at Northpoint Toyota tomorrow night as well.

Live relatively close to Prospect so wonder whether they have a few locations and have sent the invites by where you live?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back