Autopsy Famous against the odds win against North Melbourne.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will Hayward you are a very lucky boy.

Very ugly win, but I guess sometimes you have to do that.

Fantastic from McInerney and Heeney last quarter. Florent huge all game. Ronke and Bell looked way better than previously.

Hopefully McCartin's not hurt.

But really, need to be better. Haven't looked good the last two weeks.

Surely McInerney has staked a claim on more midfield time after that performance, he looks more at home there than half back for mine. Once he gets on a roll he goes beast mode, particularly for a bloke without a big frame.

Thought we did well to grind it out against a team who gave it their absolute all for the entire game, reckon we'll learn a lot more from this than an easy win that some predicted. Teams are starting to put more work into guys like Blakey and Gulden, luckily Campbell is still an underestimated play maker but that won't last for long.

Last edited:
Surely McInerney has staked a claim on more midfield time after that performance, he looks more at home there than half back for mine. Once he gets on a roll he goes beast mode, particularly for a bloke without a big frame.

Thought we did well to grind it out against a team who gave it their absolute all for the entire game, reckon we'll learn a lot more from this than an easy win that some predicted. I reckon teams are starting to put more work into guys like Blakey and Gulden, luckily Campbell is still an underestimated play maker but that won't last for long.
Florent as well.
Had the most space and time across the game.

Firstly credit to North. They certainly didn’t play like a team that’s “irrelevant” and it is a good lesson for our boys that if you don’t bring the effort or are slightly off , ladder position is the only thing irrelevant in the game.

Alot to work on, but after 4 rounds we sit 3-1, so it could be worse. I wouldn’t mind seeing Sinclair to come in and work with Ladhams in the ruck and that way give Reid the opportunity to fill in roles down back or up forward.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never thought of Campbell as best 22. But he had great attack on the ball in addition to his kicking.

Mills immense workrate in midfield throughout the game and set up a few goals.

Bell and Ronke played their role. Which gives hope to guys in the reserves who get written off as not good enough to be on the list.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back