Famous Bulldog Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

God damnit, I was watching Craig Ferguson but put it on mute! Must have just missed it! :(
Would appreciate a pm too Vincent Chase. I'd love to see it.
Or if you can give the link to me dahlhaus_1993

everyone in Canada is like

Chloe-Moretz-gif_o_131699.gif

....we have a team called the bulldogs?

For Everyone's enjoyment The Western Bulldogs on Craig Ferguson (Follow Me on Twitter @blakeg1993)

LOL, well by association this Canadian's extended family are all Bulldogs fans. Except for my mother, who became a Demons fan when she mistakenly sent me Demons stuff because she couldn't remember my time and googled 'Melbourne' to find out. I'll forgive her one day. :rolleyes:

And thanks for the info on Chris Hemsworth; my wife's a huge fan of his, and even moreso now that she knows he's a doggies fan too. :p

I played in the Community Cup this year with Mark Evans (AC/DC bass player) and he told me that Bon Scott was a Footscray fan.

That's awesome. But how many Canadians use the word 'mate' in their tweets?

I hate how channel 11 has pushed Craig back to 11:30 and beyond these days. I long for the days of 10:30 on the dot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bon Scott was an old Sunshine boy.
I know, but he moved from Scotland to Melbourne when he was 6 then moved to Perth when he was 10. I was pretty happy to know that in 4 years in the country he adopted a VFL side that stayed with him into adulthood. It would have been easy to get wrapped up in a WAFL team but according to Mark he was always a Doggie.

Pretty cool. I think when any club brags about celeb supporters, Doggies should just end the thread with Bon.

Cos I'm a Lions supporter, I'm very jealous

Who does Tim Rogers go for?

On 360 tonight he was talking about being good friends with bob Murphy
Tim's a huge North supporter. Bob Murphy was the assistant coach for the Rockdogs in the Community Cup and Timmy our star full forward.

Bob's inspirational 3/4 time speech was completely ignored (or he completely overrated our talent) as we allowed our lead to be whittled down and we struggled to a draw with the RRR/PBS Megahertz

Craig Willis - announer, Stephen Phillips former channel 7 reporter, Martin Sachs - actor and Jamie cox - Australian cricket selector - all bulldog supporters

On The Hamster Wheel tonight Chas wore Bulldogs merch on TWO separate occasions, so I think he might be a fan.

He wore a Bulldogs jumper in their Sport segment.

And he wore what looked like a Bulldogs member's T-shirt while being whipped by Phillip Adams.

He is, check P2, post 42 and P3 post 57

Remove this Banner Ad

Back