Famous Bulldog Supporters.

Remove this Banner Ad

On The Hamster Wheel tonight Chas wore Bulldogs merch on TWO separate occasions, so I think he might be a fan.

He wore a Bulldogs jumper in their Sport segment.

And he wore what looked like a Bulldogs member's T-shirt while being whipped by Phillip Adams.

What's funny is he's a NSWman. Rare species.
Pretty sure Willis was an old Royboy, interested to hear that he is now a Dog. Glad to see i am not alone in this transition.
Well he is born in 1954.. Might have something to do with it. :p

Not sure if you count him as 'Famous' but the head of the Police Association, Greg Davis does. His on the news most nights which could make him famous. See him at Etihad each week having a smoke at 1/4,1/2 and 3/4 time outside gate 7

Not sure if you count him as 'Famous' but the head of the Police Association, Greg Davis does. His on the news most nights which could make him famous. See him at Etihad each week having a smoke at 1/4,1/2 and 3/4 time outside gate 7

Have you got his autograph? :D

Apparantly Clive Palmer (born & bred in Williamstown) was heard on ABC radio saying he was a Dogs Supporter And would love to see them win a flag. Would be nice to have him tip in $s now he's got rid of GC soccer club

Apparantly Clive Palmer (born & bred in Williamstown) was heard on ABC radio saying he was a Dogs Supporter And would love to see them win a flag. Would be nice to have him tip in $s now he's got rid of GC soccer club
I feel seriously conflicted!
Ah well, it's a broad kennel we board in ...

Famous Dogs Fans (So Far)

-Will Anderson
-John Howard
-Julia Gillard
-Diafrix (Tentative)
-Clive Palmer
-Chris Hemsworth
-Jason Gillespie
-Craig Willis
-Bon Scott
-Martin Sachs
-Jamie Cox
-Phillip Adams
-Russell Gilbert
-Stephen Bradbury
-Scott Major
-Mark Seymour
-Jesse Spencer

I met the cartoonist Leunig a couple of years ago. I asked him if he went for the footy, he said he barracked for Footscray when it was the VFL but doesn't follow footy since it became corporatised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I met the cartoonist Leunig a couple of years ago. I asked him if he went for the footy, he said he barracked for Footscray when it was the VFL but doesn't follow footy since it became corporatised.

meme%20bad%20argument%20hippie.png

i hate that photo
stupid hipsters
That's a hippie, not hipster

Speaking of famous cartoonists, I'm sure a certain official Crikey cartoonist belongs on the list ;)

Famous Dogs Fans (So Far)

-Will Anderson
-John Howard
-Julia Gillard
-Diafrix (Tentative)
-Clive Palmer
-Chris Hemsworth
-Jason Gillespie
-Craig Willis
-Bon Scott
-Martin Sachs
-Jamie Cox
-Phillip Adams
-Russell Gilbert
-Stephen Bradbury
-Scott Major
-Mark Seymour
-Jesse Spencer

Nick Cave
William Mcinnes (actor) lives in the same street as me and is a buldog supporter.

Glenn Maxwell, the Aussie cricketer is a Bulldogs supporter according to the back page of the Hun and the Dogs' FB page (seeing as many of you avoid it.)

Hate to be a party pooper, but he is a Saints supporter...with a soft spot for the Doggies. It's his Mum who is the Doggie supporter and long time member.....sorry :rolleyes: still, it's in his family and good luck in Sydney Glenn!

Hate to be a party pooper, but he is a Saints supporter...with a soft spot for the Doggies. It's his Mum who is the Doggie supporter and long time member.....sorry :rolleyes: still, it's in his family and good luck in Sydney Glenn!
Aah well, good to see that the WB page is misinformed! I did have at the back of my mind he wasn't a dogs supporter but oh well.

Grew up in Footscray. Old lady went to school with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back