Famous/well known Port supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gbear

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
St Kilda or Collingwood but not an SA club.
Alicia is an Adelaide girl and has been quoted on several occasions in the media that she supports Port Adelaide. Most notably when playing with Hewitt in the Hopman cup a few years back (I believe it was 2003). She was also present at the 2004 GF.

shaz63

Club Legend
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, 36er's
I hear from a very good source that young Erin has seen the light & proudly supports the red,yellow & blue of the AFC. :)
In the Advertiser today there is a small profile on Erin for the Advertiser Sportsperson of the year.

Under the heading Passion. It says - Port Power in the AFL.

Plus we all know that she loves the Magpies. Erin has always played for the Power in the showdown.

So take your stirring somewhere else Noddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
god cant believe you would all have forgot Jimmy Barnes - a great Port Adelaide Supporter!!

Who was there at Punt Road after the Grand Final.......when Jimmy was up on stage and goes "I dedicate the next song, to all those brisbane lions supporters - "there aint no 2nd Prize" ........it was magic, pure magic:D , and every time I hear that song, I think of me, my daughter and all our mates packed into Punt Road, hell that was a great day!!!

Top Bottom