Paralowiepower

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2002
Port Adelaide "Forever"
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd :Adelaide United
I got this idea from the crow board, who are trying to mount a campaign to get rid of Ley Ley as their no.1 member, as he is a bit of an embarrassment.

So lets start a list, of well know Port supporters (Other than former Port Adelaide players and officials)

PS I think this might of been done before but a long time ago.

Paralowiepower

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2002
Port Adelaide "Forever"
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd :Adelaide United
Female

0102219.jpg

Tatiana Grigorieva

Mr Magoo

Norm Smith Medallist
May 18, 2005
West Lakes
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide
That Aborginal guy that walks around in his jocks basically at the cricket & around the city.... i've forgotten his name though.

Port_GW

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Chris Dittmar

John Riddell

Roger Rasheed

I'm not so sure about Hugh Jackman who was listed, i think hes mainly a Swans supporter

Peter Goers

Troy Wingate

Premiership Player
Jun 19, 2005
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Magpies
Chris Dittmar

John Riddell

Roger Rasheed

I'm not so sure about Hugh Jackman who was listed, i think hes mainly a Swans supporter

Peter Goers

Well, he was at Showdown 21 wearing a Power scarf, and went into the Power changerooms at half time to talk to the players.

Port_GW

Club Legend
Sep 12, 2006
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well, he was at Showdown 21 wearing a Power scarf, and went into the Power changerooms at half time to talk to the players.

Yeah he did, im not saying he didn't barrack for the club that day (and who knows maybe again in the future), but he also made mention around that time that he had been to numerous Swans games and had a soft spot for them. I think it was more of a matter of someone in Adelaide taking him along whilst he was here doing his show.

Back