Famous/well known Port supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

What about putting Wangas in as No1 ticket our 1st captain, won a brownlow 1st aboriginal to 300 games the man carries himself with dignity

Amanda is Port!

vanstone_head.jpg
THink it should read Amanda is PortLY

St Kilda or Collingwood but not an SA club.

Alicia is an Adelaide girl and has been quoted on several occasions in the media that she supports Port Adelaide. Most notably when playing with Hewitt in the Hopman cup a few years back (I believe it was 2003). She was also present at the 2004 GF.

I hear from a very good source that young Erin has seen the light & proudly supports the red,yellow & blue of the AFC. :)

In the Advertiser today there is a small profile on Erin for the Advertiser Sportsperson of the year.

Under the heading Passion. It says - Port Power in the AFL.

Plus we all know that she loves the Magpies. Erin has always played for the Power in the showdown.

So take your stirring somewhere else Noddy.

David Koch from sevens sunrise programme claims to be a Port supporter (after the premiership anyway?)and reckons he grew up next to Alberton oval

they had a school photo on tv of him last week ... he was at a Largs Bay school in 1960s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

god cant believe you would all have forgot Jimmy Barnes - a great Port Adelaide Supporter!!

Who was there at Punt Road after the Grand Final.......when Jimmy was up on stage and goes "I dedicate the next song, to all those brisbane lions supporters - "there aint no 2nd Prize" ........it was magic, pure magic:D , and every time I hear that song, I think of me, my daughter and all our mates packed into Punt Road, hell that was a great day!!!
JimmyBarnes.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back